Second time is a charm

Second time is a charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul had an adorable celebration for her birthday.

Her parents brought baby Dasom and Jun-su after breakfast, and they stayed for the day.

Mrs. Moon and Yongsun prepared lots of things for the party and Mrs. Kim came in the afternoon, bringing some things she had done herself.

It was a family party. Even Moonbyul’s sisters and Yonghee dropped by.

The brunette felt extremely touched by so much display of love from all of her favorite people.

Of course, Wheein and Hwasa also came and Moonbyul couldn’t be more grateful for the effort that her girlfriend, son, and everybody else put into her party.

Dasom was the main attraction until her bedtime.

The little girl kept dancing and walking around the family members while pulling a stuffed animal into the shape of a bunny that was bigger than her.

Everybody took pictures with the child and melted with her cuteness.

Around 8 pm, her energy finally ended, and the couple tucked Dasom in bed.

Moonbyul told her a quick story, and Yongsun sang a lullaby.

When they went back to the living room, the older woman invited her girlfriend for a dance and their parents looked at them with heart eyes.

It was more than obvious to everyone in that apartment how much the couple loved each other.

And it would be hard to find a family that had suffered more in Korea or anywhere else for the divorce of a same- couple, considering how homophobic the society still was.

So, not only the parents but also their sisters and friends couldn’t stop having high expectations about their second try.

The two friends knew how everyone felt about their relationship, and they found that lovely.

While they were still dancing, Yongsun kissed Moonbyul’s shoulders and whispered in her ear:

__ If I could freeze time, this would be my choice. Having you in my arms while we dance to our song. It’s been so long...

The brown-haired woman smiled and got goosebumps.

__ Ddunnie...you can’t do this to me. Don’t in the middle of a family environment...

Giggling, the black-haired one responded:

__ When did this stop us? 

__ Ah but... We were twenty years old. Now we don’t have excuses to act like crazy teens.__ The taller one laughed.

The older one smirked:

__ I don’t care. You still make me feel like that.

Moonbyul discreetly pulled Yongsun by her back pocket and glued their foreheads.

__ I am crazy about you, Yong. Don’t tempt me too much. Not before they all go.

__ Alright, Byul-ah. I’ll try. Maybe I should go grab your cake then. It’s hard not to jump on you and screw you on that coffee table.__ The black-haired one rubbed her lips against Moonbyul’s and went to the kitchen.

Mr. Moon passed by his daughter and patted her back.

__ I know how hard may be sometimes. Your mom was always hotter than lava.

__ Ew,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter