The morning after

Second time is a charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul was feeling dry and her head heavy.

The woman also realized there was something unusual because her hand was squeezing a and it didn’t belong to her.

The brunette opened her eyes slowly and saw a person totally sleeping beside her with the sheets covering just the .

Moonbyul stopped touching the woman’s and very carefully moved the hair from her face.

__ Oh damn it!__ She heard herself exclaiming and right after, her ex-wife glanced at her with a puzzled expression.

Yongsun stretched her legs and arms, releasing a low complaint when her muscles hurt.

__ Why am I ?__ The black-haired woman looked at her own body in surprise and then glanced at her best friend semi- beside her.

Moonbyul blushed and avoided eye contact but declared:

__ I shouldn’t have let you drink. Actually, I should have remained sober too....

Laughing, the older one said:

__ Come on, Byul-ah! Being wasted once in a blue moon is not a big deal. It’s not like we had a car crash or something. We came back to our hotel room safe and sound.

The brown-haired woman sighed because she saw a huge hickey on her best friend’s and commented:

__ Ddun... I think... we kinda crashed...

__ What do you mean? Are you still wast... OH MY GOD!__ Yongsun interrupted herself when she pulled the sheet and saw a variety of bruises on her body.

The younger one didn’t know what to say in that situation and Yongsun exclaimed:

__ What the hell, Byul-ah! Look what you did!

__ Calm down, Yong. None of us can be blamed. I don’t even remember us leaving the party.__ Moonbyul tried to make things better.

The woman started walking around the room:

__ Calm down? CALM DOWN? How can I calm down if you left hickeys on my s, near my and I don’t even know where else...

__ I know you are stressed, but you have no right to yell at me. Or blame me. There were 2 people in this room, drunk and crazy. Or did I do this on myself too?__ The brunette got off the bed and pointed at her own body full of marks.

Her ex-wife widened her eyes and put her hands on her head:

__ ! ! ! Byul-ah... I’m married. How can I hide these bruises from my husband?

__ Didn’t you say he rarely wants ? You just have to keep quiet and not try anything for a few days. If he asks for , you say you are sick.

The woman was in a panic:

__ It’s not that simple. I hate lies! And I will have to wear conservative clothes. He will notice it.

Moonbyul laughed:

__ First of all, you’re not gonna really lie. Just keep your mouth shut. Second, I’m sorry, but men are dumb. He will never notice your clothes. Well, he will notice that you are dressed at home instead of walking around ...

The older woman started getting dressed and her face showed concern:

__ Stop laughing, Byul-ah. It’s not funny... He is always jealous of you. I don’t want anything disturbing our friendship...

__ I know, Ddun. I’m sorry, I laughed. But we didn’t plan any of this. It’s not like we came here, so you could cheat on him. As far as my memory goes, nothing happened.

Yongsun’s pout became a smile:

__ You’re right. I don’t remember anything either.

Moonbyul pulled her best friend, and they shared a warm hug for a long time.

After, they ordered breakfast and drove back home.

___ x ___

Days passed, and the best friends couldn’t meet during that week.

Yongsun didn’t have any problem with her husband because he was working a lot as usual and would go back home too tired.

Moonbyul, on the other hand, was caught by her girlfriend while leaving the shower just a day after the school party, and the girl saw the bruises and bite marks.

Obviously, there was no explanation for that, and Moonbyul couldn’t convince the woman to forgive the betrayal.

Although she had no intention of breaking up with her girlfriend, Moonbyul didn’t get very affected by that.

Jun-su called on Friday asking if he could go visit her on Sunda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter