Love is an ocean

Second time is a charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was like the good old days when they were newlyweds and their boy was just a baby.

Yongsun’s and Moonbyul’s parents had come to spend the Sunday with their grandchildren.

Yes, that was the basic difference compared to 15 years before. Now there was a sweet and calm teenager and a very chubby and lively baby girl.

The grandmothers were disputing Dasom’s attention while the grandfathers were trying to impress Jun-su with their dating tactics used more than thirty years before.

The owner of the house had prepared the meal with her oldest son’s help in advance and she was just enjoying the moment, watching the people she loved the most interacting in the same room.

The black-haired woman was observing her best friend smiling with her entire face, exposing her Indian dimples and that made the butterflies in her stomach wake up.

Yongsun had been really sentimental during the past weeks, and helping Moonbyul take care of the baby just increased her emotions.

The duo hadn’t talked about their feelings again. Neither had they experienced any romantic or ual moment and the older one was a bit frustrated, even though she knew she had no right to complain.

Yongsun hoped Moonbyul hadn’t given up on her and that they could rebuild what was not really gone.

Moonbyul caught her best friend staring and, for a second, they both behaved like shy teenagers and blushed.

The brown-haired woman sighed deeply and smiled at her former wife, pretending there was no tension at all. However, the older one knew her well.

To calm herself down, Yongsun offered to go buy a delicious cake for dessert and Jun-su said he would go with her.

Mother and son didn’t take long to go back and the whole family gathered at the table to have lunch.

The baby was asleep but from time to time one of them would check on Dasom.

A couple of hours later, everyone had finished lunch and tasted the cake. So they sat on the couch, feeling full and lazy.

Dasom woke up crying and Yongsun stood up and picked her up, kissing the child’s cheeks and taking her to the kitchen to feed her.

Moonbyul exhaled and watched that scene with a longing expression and some tears decided to jump out of her eyes.

Trying to hide the emotions that were disturbing, the brown-haired woman pretended she needed to make a private phone call and went to her room.

Once alone, Moonbyul sat in bed and set all the pain free.

The handsome woman was crying silently when suddenly the door was open and she was taken aback by Mrs. Moon’s arrival.

The mother sat beside her daughter and held her in her arms with tenderness.

__ Byul-yi... what’s going on? Why are you crying?

The brunette d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter