Domestic

Second time is a charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months had passed, and Yongsun continued living in Moonbyul’s place.

Their son was there too, and Dasom loved the attention of all of them.

The little girl was already very spoiled by Moonbyul’s and Yongsun’s parents. And the mood the 2 families had been in was extremely domestic.

At first, Tom tried to keep bothering Yongsun. However, Jun-su and Moonbyul convinced her to go to the police and press charges against him and they also asked a lawyer to take care of the divorce and the case in general.

Meanwhile, the younger woman made a deal with the owner of the building she lived in and moved to a bigger apartment.

The new place had four bedrooms: one for the boy, one for the baby, her own, and the guest room that would be used by Yongsun.

Moonbyul hired a company to redecorate the new apartment and make the necessary adjustments for her small family and herself.

Although Yongsun kept saying she could stay at a hotel or rent a place on her own, Jun-su told his mother that she should just relax and stay with them.

The teenager was so in love with his little sister and to be able to watch his mothers interacting with the baby that he was spending most of his free time at home.

Dasom was 11 months and the chubby baby had started mumbling words the previous month and was always crawling behind Moonbyul and Yongsun.

The taller woman was expecting the child and started walking soon. So she installed some cameras in the apartment in case she didn’t have the chance to grab her phone to record it.

Lately, Yongsun was really interested in improving her cooking skills and now and then, either Jun-su or Moonbyul would help her out by practicing together.

The older woman was wondering if her former wife was going back to the dating life soon because the brunette had stayed home every night since she moved in.

They didn’t talk about what happened between each other months before, which didn’t erase the obvious and feelings that were consuming both.

Even Jun-su was aware that there was something about to explode and he was having fun receiving audio messages from both his grandmothers, making bets about how long it would take for the former couple to get back together.

Moonbyul, on the other hand, had been avoiding thinking about her best friend in that way. 

The brown-haired woman wanted to focus on the baby’s necessities, and she was worried that letting herself get overwhelmed by romantic feelings could be bad.

Not that the brown-haired woman had forgotten her night of love with Yongsun or that she wasn’t aware of how much she wanted her best friend.

__ x __

The black-haired woman was sitting on the living floor with her back leaned against the sofa.

Moonbyul was on the opposite side, giggling with Dasom, who was trying to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter