CHAPTER 10 [END]

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU [JEONGMI]

JEONGYEON'S POV 

[1130 PM AT KOTOHIKIHAMA BEACHFRONT HOTEL]

I stood up and walked towards Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who was laying on the ground. Something about them reminded me of that time when Mina was sleeping on the floor.

JY : "Hey smol, you two need to go to your bed. You'll get sick if you sleep in there."

CY : "Hmmm hey baby let's go to bed."

Tzuyu stood up and started to walk to there bed, Chaeyoung followed her. I finished cleaning and was just closing the window when I heard something.

"Hey Jeognyeon-san want to see something amazing?"

JY : "Aish I think I drunk too much I'm starting to hearing some stuff."

The wind blew inside our room. The moon was shining so bright that I can see the whole beach. It was a beautiful sight, something about it made me want to see it up close. 

I took my jacket on and left a message to everyone in case they look for me. I made my way downstairs and to my surprise, I saw Sana and Dahyun in the lobby.

JY : "Yow! What are you doing here?"

DH : "Jeong! We're just waiting for the food we order."

JY : "At 12 midnight????"

SN : "You know Dahyunnie, there's no right time for her tummy."

DH : "Where are the others? And why do you still have your suit on?"

DH :        

JY : "We had fun that I didn't have the chance to change. Everyone is sleeping, I'm going out for a walk."

Sana stood up and walk closer to me.

SN : "I think you guys overdid it, I can smell the alcohol from you. Go back to your room and rest."

JY : "Just 5 minutes, I'm not drunk anymore. It's just the smell, 5  minutes and I promise to be back."

DH : "Hyung it's too late there's nothing to see outside, it's dark."

JY : "Aniyo the moon was really bright and I'm not sleepy yet, please?"

SN : "Arraso but keep your promise okay? 5 minutes! That's it."

JY : "Gomawoyo :) Enjoy the rest of the night."

At last, I made it in front of the beach, I took my shoes off to feel the fine grains of sand between my toes and loosen my suits button. I walk closer to the sea where I sat on a slope of sand feeling the cold breeze. 

I suddenly hear a familiar melody, I swear I'm going crazy hearing this song over and over.

I look closer to the shore and saw a figure. I stood up and walk closer. The faint music grew louder and louder with every step I made.

"A perfect dream can exist with the help of alcohol........" I said out-loud.

And there she was in her dress, her barefoot was pressing against the sea, dancing to my favorite song        

And there she was in her dress, her barefoot was pressing against the sea, dancing to my favorite song. it's partly the alcohol's fault and mostly my hearts'.

I was drunk, I wouldn't admit it to anyone but I, myself was sure. I'm drunk with alcohol and drunk with thoughts of her.

 The sounds that the sea was making made everything perfect, it made my heart warm to the point that I started crying. Even in my hallucination, she's still wonderful, her eyes were close the whole time. Feeling the music and waves beneath her feet.

I felt small drops of rain on my face....... It's starting to drizzle.

JY : "Of course it will be raining, it wouldn't make sense to dream of her without rain." I said out loud.

The small drops of rain didn't stop her, it just made her dance even more. After a few minutes the raindrops started to grow bigger that my clothes were already drenched.

 It was about time to head back....

As I stood back up, what seems to be a figment of my imagination was still there dancing in the shore. I brushed my eyes "It's impossible" I said as I walked closer to her.

There I stand a few inches away from her, in front of the dark raging sea and under the heavy rain.  My heart was exploding from something I couldn't explain. She stopped opened her arms wide and look up in the sky.

JY : "Mina? Myoui Mina?"

My voice was wavering, she fixed her gaze at me. A  little brushed on her eyes before she could finally recognized me.

MN : "Jeongyeon-san? What are you doing here?"

JY : "H-hai, I came here to get a closer look at the sea."

MN : "And why are you still here? You're drenched."

JY : "Am I the only one drenched here?"

MN : "Hahaha you got a point, I guess we still share the same bad luck huh?" She talks like nothing happened between us, as if it haven't been years since we last saw each other.

JY : "Aniyo...."

MN : "I can't hear you."

JY : "Aniyo, it's not bad luck or coincidence or whatever you want to call it, it's always been a blessing. That storm that made us miss our flight, us meeting again in that hotel and us right now. It's about time we agree on something.

"We didn't say hi just to say goodbye and never see each other again. We're always meant to meet and never leave one another."

I said as I walk closer to her, I brushed her wet hair to the side of her ear and once again I saw her beautiful face. As I held her face, I was sure that none of this was a hallucination.

JY : "In the letter, you left me you told me not to look for you because you believe we will meet again and here we are."  

MN : "I guess it's just right that you have so much to say, you must have collected it  through the years."

JY : "I waited all these years for this moment, now tell me Myoui Mina do you still mean what you said?"

She cupped my cheeks and took her face close to mine. 

MN : "I do, there's not a single day that I didn't want to be with you. You're always running in my mind and in my heart, I waited like you did. I know it was hard, that's why I didn't want you waiting for me but you still did, you could be really stubborn at times. You don't know how hard I tried to restrain myself when I saw you standing in that altar, Jeongyeon-san I still am in love with you."

She said with rain and tears following down her cheeks.

JY : "Please don't cry."

MN : "Don't worry it's tears of joy, from seeing you again."

JY : "Now that you're ready, I don't see any reason for us to part ways again."

MN : "Are you sure you want someone like me?"

JY : "It's not always going to be fun, there would come a time that it would be difficult but everything will be alright as long as I have you with me, wherever I am. 

"Want to hear something crazy?" 

MN : "Huh?"

JY : "Myoui Mina of Kobe Japan, will you live with me?"

Her face turned red and her tears were nowhere near to stopping.

MN : "I would go anywhere as long as it's with you."

She took me by surprise and kiss me before I can even make a move. I held her tightly letting her know that I miss her all these years...

[3 YEARS AFTER AT JEJU ISLAND]

*Because I love you by Yoo Jae Ha playing in the background*

We returned to the place we first met, Dahyun was playing the piano while Sana, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu sings for us. Momo, Jihyo, and Sunmi were on my opposite side while Nayeon was standing next to me.

*On the day that you left me, Many memories of pink in my heart had become blue*

And it started to rain but this time the sun was still out. The ray of light it's projecting was perfect for today.

*Yesterday I hated myself for not being able to forget you*

My heart was beating so fast, anticipating the look that Mina would make.

*But now I've come to realize that I was yours all along*

I never thought that time can be this slow, few more minutes and I'm sure that I would pass out.

*I will give everything for you for coming back to me*

NY : "Hey calm down, you're almost there."

JY : "Unnie I can't, is there any way to make this faster?"

NY : "Hahaha pabo! Just breathe... Remember even the smallest detail that you can."

*We will be together now and forever and never apart*

And there she was, wearing her white gown, covered in her white veil. My Mina walking down the aisle with her mom and dad. Smiling at me across this long hall as if she was assuring me that everything will be alright. With every step, she made I felt my heart stopping.

*Because it's only you that I love*

--

She held my hand as she said her vows to me.

MN :        

MN : "Yoo Jeongyeon we met when we least expect it, that one thing that we missed brought us together. You loved me despite knowing that I was broken, you could've run away back then but instead, you choose to stay and play in the rain with me. At the time I was lost and no direction you held onto me and just went to wherever I was heading to. In that very moment I knew I found a new meaning of life. Even after running away without leaving you anything, you choose to believe that one day we'll meet again and you're totally right because here we are."

"Before coming here, there's something running through my mind. How long will you choose me? Will you stay when life begins to be bitter?  And then I remember, you're Yoo Jeongyeon the one who've always believed in me. I don't know if there will come a time that those things will happen but if it does I'll be here, I'm not leaving anymore. You'll have me for the rest of our lives and this time I'll be the one choosing and staying for you. I love you, thank you for waiting for me Jeongyeon-chan."

Those words made me cry bucket of tears......

JY : "Myoui Mina.... Or should I start calling you Yoo Mina?"

Everyone started to laugh, she smiled at me and gave me a nod.

JY : "Then Yoo Mina, I never once believed in destiny. The first time I saw you, I really thought that it was a coincidence. I can't just jump to the conclusion that we were meant to be because I thought you were pretty..... You look amazing when you walked away from that gate, smiling even after missing your flight. Never have I thought that you have something going on and then we crossed paths again, coincidence right? But in a span of two days, I got to know you like I was a friend from your early childhood. You're quiet and reserve but you act like a kid when you get intoxicated, you're crazy sometimes and then I realized it was destiny playing with us."

"A beautiful girl dancing in front of me under the storm not minding the lightning that was striking the sea. A scene made for movies and a lead that was made for each other. You left and took my heart with you, that was fine I never thought of loving someone after meeting you. I knew that after what happened to us something greater than any force on this earth will let us meet again, he did. I saw you once again and I knew in my heart that I should make you stay, in regards to the things that you were thinking about. I was never the only one who chose to stay and wait. You did your part and I was grateful for that, life can throw us many lemons but it would be fine we'll make lemonade out of it. I love you and thank you for coming back Mina."

I brushed the tears in her eyes and held her hand tightly as we end the matrimony. 

You nor your brain can't choose who to love eventually, your heart will be the one choosing for you. That's why there are people who get married at a much older age, they were never late it's just that the one for them was still finding there way to them. Everything happens for a reason you can either call it a coincidence or destiny. What important thing is to believe.

Because a missed flight can lead you to your greatest love.

Because a missed flight can lead you to your greatest love        

[END]

---

That's it for Because I Love You :) I hope everyone enjoyed the story, I'll be back.... Maybe next week?? For now let's all be healthy and happy!