Who went Missing?!

Unknown (What just happened?)

A/N: I'm trying my best to actually finish my works. hope you enjoy. Not sure if I actually wanna make Jeti happen, yet.

 

“Hey Tweety, wassup?”

“Jesse!! Where are you?” *panic voice*

“Whoa~~ Tweety, calm down. Tweety, calm down. Take a big breath in then breath out slowly. That’s it. You feel better?” I asked once my cousin relaxed.

“Yes, I feel better.*breaths out*”

“Okay, good. Now, that you’re calm. What’s the issue?”

“I’ve lost one! Jesse, I lost a student!!”

“What?!” I yelled. “How did that happen?”

“I don’t know~~” Nicole whined. “We were just leaving the musical which by the way was amazing. We all talking about it on the way to the bus then Tiffany said she had to go to the restroom. I offered to go with her but she said she’ll be fine. *breaths in and out slowly* That was an hour ago!!!” I pull the phone away from my ear. Oh my poor ear TT^TT It’s ringing~~~ “Everyone went out to look for her but nothing! The Sisters even called her but nothing; it seems her phone is dead.” Nicole whimed.

“Okay, ok. Don’t worry. I’m close by the theater so I’ll head over and look for her. I need you to get all the students back to school. Uncle would be upset if we lost more students.” I stated running down the main street toward the south side of the theater.

“Okay, ok. I’ll take them back. Just please bring tiffany back. Her sisters are a worried mess, right now. Krystal is threatening to call her parents and files sue against dad. ”

“S***, that’s not good Tweety. Okay keep them entertained till I find Tiffany. You know tell them I’m looking for her now.”

“Okay. …. Ok they’re totally fine now. Good luck Jess. Hopefully you find her. B…”

“Wait!!” I shouted cutting her off.

“What?”

“What was she wearing today?”

“Why?”

“Dude, I need to know to have a better chance of finding her.”

“Oh, yeah that makes sense. Ok, she was wearing a hoodie and jeans. You know now that I think about it, the hoodie she was wearing liked a lot like your fa…” I hanged up. That girl not only kept my hoodie but is wearing it?! As if it’s hers?! *groans* My favorite hoodie~~T^T Must take it back.

 

First things first where could she have gone off to? *looks around and spots a shopping district a couple blocks up* She might have gone to the mall O.o?

 

2 hours later (6pm)

Okay, I looked all over the f***ing place and no dice. On top of that I kept getting all these stares and looks from girls young and old~ T^T then guys glaring at me -_- Like bro it aint my fault I’m so handsome *laughs* *winks at a group of girls* *walking passed girls y smirks* Anyways back to Tiffany. *growls* “Food~” I rub my belly. “Me sooo hunger~~” I look around and see only expensive restaurants. Yeah~~ no. Is there like a lil getto spot or mom & pa shop or something? Maybe there’s a food stand on the next block. *nods*

 

30 minutes later  

*looks around* NO food stand or anything fastfood either. *fancy restaurants, bars and shops* T^T Ugh~~ Why did they have to go to the super nice place of town~~~  You know what, screw this. I’m going home~ *turns around heading home*

 

2 men leave the Bar

“Did you see the girl Lim had with him?” Huh?girl?

“Yeah, she was pretty but she looks a bit too young for me.” Too young?

“What you mean? Lim said the girl’s 20. She’s legal.” *man makes gestures*

“Yeah~, but something felt off. She looked very uncomfortable and nervous.” Uncomfortable and nervous? Could that be Tiffany? *moves closer to the 2 men*

“Dude, it was probably because we were there. You know, they were seated in the private booth.”

“Nah man, that’s not it. When I asked her if she was okay or if she needed something Lim would answer for her or place his hand on her knee.”

“Yea, well whatever, it’s got nothing to do with us. Bye.”

“Excuse me?” I tapped one of the man’s shoulder.

“Yes?”

“Um, I’m sorry but I overheard you and your friend talking about a girl.”

“Yes, what about it?” He looked at me strangely.

“Well, I’m actually looking for ...” I was cut off.

“Look, it’s not my problem. Go ask someone else.” The man waved me off and started walking away.

“no, wait!” I strongly grabbed his wrist. “You don’t understand.” I growled tighten my hold. *ice glare*

“he-he-hey, look I wish I co…”

“No, listen here. You’re going to tell me what the girl was wearing.” I hissed.

“Lo-look. Ouch. Hold up, man. At least lessen your grip please.”

“Tell me.” I tighten my hold a lil.

“ok-ok. She was wearing jeans and a hoodie.”

“Describe the hoodie.”

“Why? Ow owow Ouch ok. Ok. It was Turquoise with the number 22 normal size font on the top left in Grey and on the back it had Sergeant JJ over a bigger size 22. It sort of looked like a school hoodie, you know the kind sport captains get.” He cried pissing himself.

“Thanks.” I let him go and ran towards the bar. There’s no doubt about it. That’s my hoodie, it must be Tiffany inside. Hopefully.

I run in and was stopped by the guard. “Look here kid. You cant be here. Get out.” He said pushing me towards the door.

“Yo dude, chill. It’s not like I’ll be the only minor here.” I stated walking towards the door.

“Wait, what you mean not the only one?” He asked looking at me suspiciously.

“Oh nothing.” I fix my shirt. “It’s just I heard from 2 guys that were here just now that there were several under aged girls inside.” I shrugged looking around hoping to spot tiffany.

“What? Where? I haven’t seen any.” He stated crossing his arms.

“They’re in the private booths and the old guys said they’ve been here for a couple hours already.” I shrug walking out the door. F*** I need to find a way inside.

“*scoff* How I know you’re not lying to get inside?” He glared at me from the entrance.

“Im not.” *sighs* The things I do for this girl. Okay, seems I have no choose. “How about this? Instead of you going in to check why not send you guys. They said the girl was wearing a Turquoise hoodie with the number 22 on it.” *innocent look with puppy eyes* The things I do for this girl. * pull the puss in boots eyes*

“Okay fine.” He softens a lot and calls into an earpiece. “Okay, let’s fine if you’re telling the truth. My boys are checking.” Great now I just have to stand here and hope they find Tiffany. I hope it’s Tiffany and not some random chick.

 

“Boss, here she is.” 2 big scary looking dudes walk up on each side of a girl who shaking.

“Please, don’t hurt me. I didn’t even wanna be here. He forced me to come here.” She cried out as they deliver to me before leaving.

I walk up to her. She’s shaking a lot. *worries* Did something happen? *frowns* I hope it’s you and not someone else. “Tiffany?” I softly asked.