What happened?

Unknown (What just happened?)

 

Jiyoon POV

I can’t believe it. Jesse you lazy . When we got back and he’s nowhere!!! I bet he’s already at home in his bed. *sigh* after the fight my body hurts and now after the run it’s even worse, but Jeese’s right. We wasted enough time, besides these guys aren’t that fit and they really really . They can barely handle and kick the ball!!! I just hope the basketball team is in better shape than these guys.

Nicole POV

These guys . Good thing Jesse isn’t here or else he’d give us more exercises and drills. Damn, we got our work cut out for us. Sigh. Hope the basketball team’s better or at least can play a little.

 

Jesse’s POV

After I woke up I left the soccer field to go to the restroom. On my way back I heard some noise coming from behind the build. Being curious I followed the sound and was surprised to find a girl crying. What do I do? Do I just leave her alone? Hm, sounds like a plan to me. I start backing away slowly when something catch me eye. The girls blouse was ripped. O.o

I walk closer to her.

“um, are you okay?”

She stops and glares at me. Um, did I do something wrong? Why is she glaring?

“Leave me alone, Jesse.” She coldly stated getting up but fell.

 I quickly caught her. Wait!!!  That voice!!! “Tiffany?” I asked moving the hair that covered her face.

“Leave me, alone.” She tried to push me away but couldn’t.

“Hey, I’m not going to hurt you.” I stated warmly while hugging her. At first she was shivering but then relaxed. “What happened?” I asked as I noticed her pants were also ripped.

“M-m-my ex.” She sobbed onto my shirt, holding onto me like her life depended on it.  Her ex?

“You’re ex? He did this to you?” I asked in anger. Okay, why am I so upset? And why do I feel like killing this guy?

“Yes.” She sobbed. We stayed like that until her phone rang. “Um, excuse me Jesse.” She said covering herself and answering.
Wasn’t really paying attention to what her call was about since I was thinking about what to eat. Pizza? No, ate that for lunch. Salad? Nah~~ Pasta? Sounds good but I want meat. Hm~ What to eat? *deep in thought*
*smack!!!!* “What?!” Oh !! What hit me? *looks around and sees an upset Tiffany* “What?” -__-
“I’ve been calling you for the past 10 minutes. While you zoned off to who knows where.” She stated. Wait? Is that my hoodie she’s wearing? When the hell did I take it off?

“Is that my hoodie?”
“Yes. I’m cold and being a guy you must give me your hoodie.” She stated walking away.
“What?! Yah!! Give it back!” I shouted tugging on it. “It’s mine and I don’t remember giving it to you.” *frowns*
“Well, I asked and you said it sounds good.” She said walking away.
*blank look* “Yah!! Wait!” I caught up to her. “Are you hungry?”
“huh? Are you hitting on me?” And she’s back. Why the attitude? I’m trying to be nice.

“No. I’m not hitting on you. You’re not my type anyways.” I nonchalantly stated walking ahead.
“Oh.” She said a lil sad.

“Um… so what was the call about?”
“None of your business.”

“Here we go again.”
“What’s that suppose to mean?”

“Look I’m trying to be nice but you keep giving me that hateful attitude of yours.”

“I don’t need your pity!!” She slapped me. O.O Why the slap? Damn~~ TT^TT my face hurts like hell~ Oh! She’s walking away.

“Wait~~ T^T” I cried.
“Don’t think your fake tears will trick me.” She hissed back.

“They’re not FAKE!!! They’re real!! OMFG!!! You slap like an enraged animal!!! TT^TT” I cried holding my red cheek while tears ran down my face. OMG!! Why does it burn~~ T.T

“OMO!!! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you so hard.” She said removing my hand from my cheek. *gasp* “Omo!! You’re bleeding!!”

I stopped crying. “I’m bleeding?” She nods. “My handsome face~~” I shouted. “You shall take responsibility for hurting this handsome face of mine.”
“What handsome face?”
“Excuse me~~ but this right here is perfection~”
“In your dreams~~”  
“Whatever~~ Just clean my handsome face.”

“No.” She got up.

“Yah!! You made me bleed!! And you’re wearing my hoodie~~” I whined stomping my feet.
*giggles* “okay, you big baby.”

She…she giggled. *god-smacked* Her giggle is soo cute >///< *fanboying*
“There~ all clean~” She smiled.

Aw~~ *dorky smile* She has a beautiful eye-smile.

“Jesse?” *slap*
“Ah!!! It hurts!! Why hit me on the same cheek? T^T” I rolled around on the ground in pain.

“You seemed to need help coming back to reality from your zoning out.” She stated leaving me in pain.
“You cruel woman!!! Give me back my hoodie!!!” I cried. My favorite hoodie~~

 

Yoona’s POV

“Tiffany-unnie what happened to you yesterday with Lim Chung?” I asked Unnie as we walked to acting clubbing.

“nothing.” She coldly stated.

“Really? Then why were you all smiles and hyper when you got home?” Krystal asked.
“Krys right. Did he confess to you?” I exclaimed.
“No. And please never mention that guy’s name ever again.”
Uh ho. Why is she was pissed off for? Isn’t he her crush? Wait, did something happen?

“Tiff-unnie, where did you get that hoodie?” Krys asked.
“Now, that krys mention it. Where did you get that from?”

“What you mean?”
Krys and I pointed at her hoodie. 

 

 

“What are you talking about? I’ve always had it.” She said walking ahead.

“No. We’ve been inside your closest and we have never seen men clothes in there. It’s all girly clothes.”

“Whatever.” She entered the acting theater.

“Is it just me or doesn’t that look exactly like the same hoodie Jesse had yesterday?”

“What are you talking about Krys? They hate each other. Why would he give her his hoodie?”

“I’m just saying~”

Now that I think about it. I haven’t seen him at all. He’s usually the first one here.

 

Nicole’s POV

“Why do I have to be Jesse’s sub?” I whined to dad.

“Cos he’s not here and you’re the only one that understands acting stuff. Jiyoon will take care of the basketball team and I’ll look for Jesse.”

*sigh* I rather play sports than act. Damn you Jesse~~ T^T

I dragged my feet to the acting theater. -__- Wow~ They all !!! WTH!! This school is supposed to be the best school for performing arts and sports!!! Why the hell does the talent here !! T^T Well at least most of the people here are smart.

Wait, aren’t they the 3 sisters Jess talks about.

 

No One’s POV

“Krystal and Tiffany.” Mr. Kang shouted excitedly as he came towards them. “I have great news~~”
“What?”

“You’ve both gotten a supporting role in Yoona’s drama!”
"What?!” The Hwangs sisters exclaimed shocked.
“Now, where’s Jesse?” He asked looking around but noticed an unfamiliar face. “Who are you?”
“Huh? Oh. I’m Nicole Jung, I’ll be Jesse’s replacement until he comes back.” Nicole smile at them.

“Isn’t Nicole a girl’s name?” Mr. Kang asked.

“And are you suppose to be teaching or guiding these talentless people you call actors and actresses?” Nicole remarked.

“Who do you think you are?!” Mr. Kang shouted.

“You’re future replacement.” A cold voice stated.

“Excuse me?” Mr. Kang shouted.

“Sorry to inform you Mr. Kang but we no longer need your services.”

“Mr. Park.”

“I’m sorry to inform you Mr. Kang but you are fired and dismissed from this school. Here is your final pay-check. Thank you for the somewhat services you provide for this school.” Mr. Park stated as he showed Mr. Kang the exist.
“Um, you’re kidding at me being the acting director right?” Nicole asked.

“Of course~ Jesse’s taking over.”

“Say what?!” The whole theater shouted.

“Jesse Jung is you’re new Acting director/ coach/ lead actor. But for right now Nicole, here will teach you.” With that he left.
Nicole’s thoughts: Is he trying to kill all 3 of us or just Jesse?