School Clubs? O.o What?!

Unknown (What just happened?)

 

“What were you thinking?!” Appa yelled at us.

“Yah! What were you thinking?” Jessi shouted back.

“What?!” He shouted at Jess.

“Appa, didn’t we agree that we weren’t going to let others know we’re related.” Jiyoon said in a calm voice.

“Appa I agreed with Jiyoon. We all agreed that no one will know we’re related.”

“Aigooo~ Cole-ah! Why? Are you ashamed of me?”

“Yes.” Jess and Jiyoon nonchalantly said while I just nodded.

“What?!” He shouted.

“It’s not that we’re ashamed of you.” I said.

“It’s just that you don’t act your age.”

“We always forget that you’re there.” Sica stated.

“That too.” Jiyoon and I agreed.

“What?!” He shouted.

“Whenever we go somewhere we always forget you’re with us.”

“You act more like an older brother than a father.” I stated.

“You attract a lot of unwanted attention.” Jess stated.

“How so?” He asked pouting.

“Ugh! Don’t pout! You’re too old for that!” Jess shouted smacking dad’s forehead.

“OW! You don’t have to be so aggressive Sica.” Dad said with a light Aeygo.

“Stop! You’re giving Goosebumps!” Jiyoon said shivering a light at dad’s voice.

“*sigh* Fine, I’ll act my age while we’re in school.”    

 

“Good.” We agreed.

“Well, anyways back to the real reason why I called you three up here.”

“So leaving you behind wasn’t the reason you called us?” We asked confused.

“No, it’s related to school.”

“Oh.” We replied bored and uninterested.

“Wow, don’t scream from excitement at once. Please.” Dad jokingly said.

“Get to the point.” Jess hissed.

“Well, I need your help.”

“In?” We asked confused.

“Well, Cole I need you to join the Guy’s Soccer team, Basketball team and JNJ. Jiyoon I need you to join and help the Student Council, Guy’s Soccer Team, basketball team, and JNJ. Jess I need you to join the Acting Club, Guy’s Soccer, Guy’s Basketball, Guy’s Volleyball, Guy’s boxing team, and JNJ.” Dad stated in a very serious tone.

“Why?” Jiyoon and I asked while Jess was looking confused.

“To tell you the truth Our soccer, basketball, Volleyball and Boxing big time. And since you two are great players in Soccer and Basketball. I need you to play.”

“Uncle? Did you just say you need me to join The GUY’S TEAMS!” Jess shouted grabbing Dad by his collar.

 

“Chill Jesse. It’s for a good purpose.” Dad tried to calm down Jess who tightened her grip.

“No, I wanna know why I have to even do what you tell me?” Jess said in a cold and deadly calm voice which sent shivers down the three of us.

“We-w-well y-y-you see y-you’re the only one out of the three who’s excellent in all sports plus you’re great at acting.” Dad smiled nervously. 

“I won’t do it.” With that she left the office.

“Um, you think she’ll be alright?” He asked us worried.

“No.”

“I hope.” We all sighed.

“Anyways dad, what’s this JNJ?” Jiyoon asked.

“Oh it stands for Jesse, Nicole, Jiyoon. And you’ll be our school residential boy group. Now I’ll go look for Jess.” Dad stated and left.

“What?!” We shouted.

____________________________________________________

 

I walked out from Uncle’s office and started walking around. I walked and walked until I heard Uncle shouting my name.

“Jess! Wait!”

I stopped and turned. “What?” I asked annoyed.

“Ha you walk ha too ha fast.” He panted.

“What do you want?”

“Here come with me.” He dragged me to some theater room.

“Jess, this is the Acting Club’s theater room where they perform their plays.” He said smiling at me.

“So? Why you bring me here?” I asked uninterested. He just ignored me and dragged me to a seat in the back.

“Just watch.”

 

I watched it seemed they were rehearsing. Man, they’re not that good at acting. They !!!But then she appeared. A beautiful angel appeared on stage which for some odd reason made all the other actors/ actresses already on stage instantly improve in their acting skills. 

 

I was so so memorized by her performance. Then another performance began, both Uncle and I didn’t really pay attention. So Uncle and I started talking and playing with his phone.

 

Then a voice caught my attention I looked towards the stage and saw her. It seemed like this is her first time acting since the Director was talking to her before starting.

“I see you have meet Tiffany.”

“Huh?” I looked at Uncle. “What?”

“Tiffany.” He pointed at her. “She’s new to the club.”

“So?” I said bored.

“Just watch.”

Tiffany's acting a lil.

"Now, I expect you to improve this club which your experince and talent. Especially help Tiffany in her acting since Yoona is already a great actress." With take he left me looking at Tiffany on stage. 

"Wait! What?!" I shouted startling everyone in the theater. Yoona instantly came hugged and kissed me but I just passed her off me and ran after Unlce. Leaving Yoona with a hurt look on her face and Tiffany glaring draggers at my back.

"Uncle!! I mean DEAN!!" I shouted reaching my Uncle and smacking hard on his head.

"Ow!!!"