Meeting the guy's soccer team

Unknown (What just happened?)

 

Nicole POV

Alright! I’m so excited for my practice! I wonder how the team is. Hope that they can at least play a little.

“Nicole! Wait up!”

“huh? Oh hi Jiyoon.”

“Why you in such a hurry?”

“I don’t wanna be late for practice.”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t mean you have to speed walk. Beside we still have to wait for Jesse.”

“Jessica tol…. I mean Jesse told me that he’ll be a little late since he has to attend that Acting club thingy first. So he said to go ahead and get started.” I explained as we walked towards the guy’s locker.

“Oh.” Jiyoon and I entered the locker room surprised by seeing a few guys in their boxer sitting around and talking and some even .

 We quickly changed into our practice uniforms to avoid any awkward situations or talks. I should ask dad to get us a separate shower/ locker room.

We arrived at the field to find the soccer team lying on the grass and relaxing as if it was a panic. WTH!!!

“Um, excuse us but isn’t this soccer team?” I asked just to make sure, you know sometime people wear other people’s clothes.

“It is, now leave loser.” Big buff guy rudely stated.

“No, how about you all get you’ll lazy up and let’s get started with practice.” Jiyoon commanded.

“What?” The whole group rudely said glaring at us. I’ve never been a violent or disrespectful person but they just make me wanna beat the out of them. HOW RUDE. How can the coach deal with these guys? Wait, where’s the coach?

“Ahem, I’m sorry but it’s better if you two leave.” A tall guy slyly said looking at the ground. What’s wrong with this guy? Is he the water boy or something?

“No, we’re staying.” We both stated glaring at the group while the tall guy shivered in between us.

“Leave LOSER!!!” The big buff guy yelled pushing Jiyoon back having her trip and fall hard on her .

“Yah! WTF!! A**hole!!” I shouted and pushed him back having him land on another guy.

“You bastard!!” A tall blonde hair buff guy shouted punching me.

“Ugh!” I yelped in pain as I landed hard on the ground with the guy on top of me as he continued to punch me in the face.

“Leave him alone!!” Jiyoon screamed tackling the guy on top of me to the ground pinning him under her and beating him. She was unaware of another guy approaching her from behind.

“Oh no you don’t.” I hissed tackling him into 3 other guys getting up to join; I quickly began to beat them while Jiyoon turned and attacked the guys trying to sneak up on her. We were winning at first until the rest of the team jumped us. Hey!! No fair!! We’re out number!!! Jesse!! Where the hell are you?!!! When we’re getting beaten? OMO, it hurt!!! Sh*t!! I can’t fight back. My body hurts all over.

“Take this you pieces of sh*ts!!” The 3 big buff guys shouted kicking and punching us. “Hey, hit them harder!” They screamed at the others who quickly obeyed.

 

Jesse POV (same time as Nicole’s POV)

Man~ I’m glad I told Nicole to go ahead of me. This meeting is soooo boring but I’m not really in the mood to practice.

“Okay, that’s it for today.” Mr. Kang dismissed the members.

What?! That’s it? It only lasted 10 minutes! How the hell was this ting meeting an Emergency? He only talked about needing help to find his glasses which were on his head!!! WASTE OF MY SLEEP TIME!!!  

“!” I hissed under my breath. There’s still a lot of time. Maybe I should just ditch practice today.

“Hey! Jesse-oppa! Wait!!” Two voices shouted bring me out of me thoughts.

“Huh? Oh wuss up Yoona, Krystal?”

“Finally. We’ve been chasing you since you left the meeting.” Both stated smiling at me while a third glared at me.

“So?” I nonchalantly asked while Krystal and Yoona flirty smiled at me. 

“What you mean so?” Tiffany hissed glaring at me.

Okay, I’m not really in the mood to flirt or argue. I just wanna go home and sleep, but I can’t cuz they’re in my way.

“You need something?” I coldly asked freezing the 3.

“W-what? Is there something wrong?” Krystal asked rubbing my back.

“No, you’re in my way.” I coldly stated swapping her hand away.

“OMG! DID YOU HEAR THERE’S A FIGHT AT THE SOCCER FIELD?! 2 new guys vs the whole soccer team!!!” A student yelled running through the hall.

“What?!” I shouted with my widen eyes; I quickly sprinted towards the soccer field with The 3 sister right behind me. , please don’t let it be what I’m thinking.

“Jesse! Jesse! Wait up!!!” I heard as I quicken my pace leaving them behind.

 When I arrived I found my cousins being beaten on the ground by the soccer team while a dude with dimples watched from the stands and the coach coward in a ball next to the fight. (6 beating Nicole, 5 beating Jiyoon)

“! Get off them!!!” I shouted grabbing 2 guys off Nicole and throwing them far away before grabbing another 2 off Jiyoon and throwing them towards the 2 I just throw having them ram into one another and fall on the floor. Next I landed a heavy kick on a big buff guy (who was pinning Jiyoon down and punching her) spending him flying into 3 guys who were busy kicking Nicole in the torso. And punching anyone who was charging at me.

“Why you brat!” The 3 big buff guys yelled standing up before charging at me.

“SHUT UP!!!!” I hissed knocking all 3 out cold before they could land a blow on me. I’m really not in the mood for this.

“Get up and make a circle.” I instructed while helping Jiyoon and Nicole get up.

“What makes you think we’ll listen to you?” Tall slim guy hissed.

“Mother F***!! Wanna join those 3 on the ground?” I threatened in a cold hiss while pointing at the 3 lying unconscious.

“No! Sir!” The team saluted then quickly limped into a circle.

“Good, now before you start we’ll introduce our selves.” Jiyoon and Nicole said limping toward the center of the circle.

“I’m Nicole Jung and the new co-captain and striker of this team.”

“Jiyoon Jung, new captain and Forward.”

“I’m Jesse Jung and I’m the new Goalkeeper. Any complaints?” I asked.

“No! But can you kick those 3 out?” They asked us as they pointed to the 3 big buff guys lying on the ground.

“Done.”

“What?!” Jiyoon and Nicole shouted shocked.

“They’re the guys we’re replacing, unless you guys want to deal with them and the drama they’ll cause.”

“No.”

“Good. Now since you all wasted time on your stupid fight and talking, you better be prepared to practice.”

“Uh, but Jesse we’re all aching in pain. And beside I’m the captain so let’s just begin practice tomorrow.” Jiyoon whined with the others nodded in agreement.

“No, now start with a 6 mile run around the school then proceed to 3 sets of 20 of push-ups, sit-ups, scissor jumps then finish up with another 6mile run around the school. That’s you’re practice for today after you’re done go home.” I stated sitting on the ground. “What are you waiting for? An invitation?”

“No!”

“Then start running!” I shouted lying on my side. Wow, this ground is really soft. I think I might be able to take a nice nap.

“Ahem, aren’t you going to join?” Nicole asked me.

“No, now get started. The faster you get started the sooner we go home.” With they started running. Ah~ peace and quiet. Now nap-nap time. Wait? Aren’t I forgetting something? Hmm… nope, not that I can think of.

 

Yoona’s POV

“Wow~ He’s so cool!” Krystal said in a dreamy voice.

“Totally! I can’t believe he took down the whole team.”

“Yeah! Totally cool~” Tiffany- unnie scoff.

“Unnie, what’s your problem with him?” I whined walking closer to the circle.

“Yeah, unnie. Why do you act so cold and rude towards Jesse and any other guy?”

“No reason. I just don’t like men.”

“Then why do you always act coldly to Jessica, then? She’s a woman.” Krystal stated looking at Tiff-unnie.

“I don’t know.” Tiff-unnie said eyeing Jesse. Wait, when did we get so close? And why is Jesse laying down? Is he asleep? OMO!! He’s so cute~

“Fany-ah, be nice to her. She’s not a bad person.” Krystal said as I come back from my spazzing.

“Wait, how did we end up talking about Jessica?” Fany asked confused.

“I don’t know. But doesn’t Jesse look so cute! I wonder if he’s got a girlfriend.” I squealed.

“Hey! Yoona-unnie you already have Jessica. So Jesse’s mine.”

“He’s too mature and hot for you to handle lil sis.” I smirked.

“Ha! As if you’re any more mature than I am. Bet you I have him falling for me in no time.” She replied with a smirk. Oh it’s on.

“You’re on!” I shouted.

“Yah! Both of you stop. You’re acting like children fighting for a new shine toy.” Tiff-unnie scolded us.

“She started it.” Both Krystal and I whined pointing at each other.

“Immature.” Tiff stated shaking her head while rubbing her temples but instantly froze looking wide eyed and shivered a little in front of us.

“Excuse me, but you’re not allowed to be here after school useless you’re a part of the soccer team.” A voice came from behind Krystal and me. We turned around to see who it was and turned out to be Tiff-unnie’s crash. I can’t believe that unnie always tenses up the moment she sees him.  

“Hey oppa!” Krystal and I greeted cheerfully hugging him.

“Hey Yoona, Krystal.” He said showing off that charming smile of his. Which in my option nothing compared to Jessica half- smile and Jesse’s cold stare. He then turned to unnie. “Hey, Tiffany.” He smirked as he saw her shiver as he said her name.