Oh No! Not her T_T

Unknown (What just happened?)

 

“Alright! Are you three ready for your first day of school?” Uncle shouted excitedly.

“No!”

“Wake me up tomorrow!” I shouted heading back to my room.

“Yah! I don’t wanna go alone!” Tweety whined.

“Yea! Don’t leave Cole-ah alone.” Uncle shouted putting and arm around Tweety’s shoulders.

“Aigoo~” both Yoon and I said.

“Yay! Let’s go!” Uncle excitedly shouted.

“Yah, are we the ones attending school?”

“Or is dad?” Jiyoon finished for Cole.

“I have a bad feeling.”

“What you mean?” Both turned to me as we exited the house.

“Did you guys forget in what he works in?” I asked entering the car.

“Huh?” Cole looked confused getting into the car.

“Oh! Monkeys!” Jiyoon shouted running to the driver side where Uncle was sitting getting ready to put his seatbelt on. “Yah! You’re riding the bus today and until we getting our own car!” Jiyoon shouted pulling Uncle out the car onto his .

“Ouch! Yoon that hurts! Yah! DON’T LEAVE ME! YAH!” He yelled at us while running after the car.

“Yoon, why did you do that?” Cole innocently asked.

“Tweety, Uncle is the Owner and Dean of our new school.”

“What?!”

“so you still want me to go back for appa?”  

“Oh Hell no~ I don’t want people to think we’re spoil brats that only got in cuz their dad’s the dean.”

“That’s very dark of you Cole.” I said surprised.

“Yeah, I never thought you had a dark side.” Jiyoon deadpanned causing us to giggle.

“Yo, Yoon I never knew you could drive.” Both Cole and I said.

“I don’t.” She replied.

“What?!” We shouted scared for our lives.

“Relax, I know what I’m doing….I think.”

Few minutes later

“Surprisely you’re a very safe driver.” I commented.

“Considering it was your first time driving.”

“Yea, maybe I should go get my license.”

“Yea, I’ll also get me.” Both Cole and I said.

“Well, see ya.” We said before going our separate ways.

We had already gotten our schedules so we just needed to attend class.

So far it’s going great, well except for the cat calls from the guys. Damn, they’re annoying can’t they see I’m not interested. *Sigh* I’m currently going to the cafeteria for lunch.

“Jessica?”

“Huh?” I was suddenly pulled.

“OMO! It’s you!” A girl hugged me.

“Huh?” I said confused.

“Did you forget me?” She pouted cutely.

“Yoona!” I smiled.

“Yay~” She said and kissed me. “What are you doing here?”

“Well, my cousins and I moved here after our graduation since this school is the best school to attend if we want to achieve our dreams.”

“Aw~ you’re so cute~” She pecked my lips.

“Yea, but just for you~” I whispered into her ear as we walked hand in hand.

 “We reached a table and sat down. We were having a nice conversation until I heard that sweet voice.

“Yoona! There you are and who’s th…oh it’s you again.” She glared at me.

“It’s bad to see you too.”   

Flashback

I was about to leave when Yoona grabbed my arm and pulled me into a fitting room.

“Hey! What’s the big idea?” I shouted at her.

“I need help in trying these on.” She innocently said showing me some y as hell lingerie. “Damn, how the hell am I getting out of this one?”

 “What? You don’t wanna help me get out of my clothes?” She seductively suggested.

“Yo, I might look like I’m a player but I’m not and I don’t like fooling around.” I said about to open the door but I was roughly pulled and slammed onto the door. Then I felt soft lips on mine. She closed her eyes as I started to kiss her back. I’m starting to feel hot, I switch our positions so now she’s pinned against the wall. She suddenly yelps as she felt my cold hands touching her chest area. I started to undress her only leaving her in her and bra. She let out a long moan when I pressed my body against her’s, lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We were now grinding into each other. I bite her lower lips, begging for an entrance. She quickly parted her lips allowing my tongue to immediately explored . Our tongues were dancing around in each other's mouth, she on my tongue while my hands massaged her . We pulled away after 5 minutes of deep kissing due to the need of air.

“You really are a great kisser.” Yoona said catching her breath. We heard a knock on the door so I tried to separate from her. “Oh no you don’t.” Yoona said tightening her grip around my waist.

“Why not?” I smirked knowing what she had in mind.

“You still need to help me try those on.”She said putting her arms around my neck.

“Oh, in that case allow me to take off the remaining of your clothes.” I said and kissed her, I was about to take off her off when the door busted open.

“Yah! Leave my sister alone! You ert!” The 2 girls Yoona was with yelled one grabbing Yoona and the other pulling me off her and knocking me against the wall.

“Krystal let go of me!”

“No! Unnie!”

“Yah! What you think you were doing to my innocent sister?!” The other girl yelled at me.

“Yah! She isn’t that innocent!” I yelled.

“Tiffany-ah! Stop! It’s not her fault!” Yoona shouted trying to get free from Krystal’s grip.

“Yoong! Shhh!” Tiffany shouted still glaring at me. “You!”

“Sorry, sweetie but I got to go. Bye. I’ll see you around Yoona!” I shouted as I ran out the store.

End of Flashback

You know the rest. Now back to the present.

“Fany-ah be nice.” Krystal said standing next to Tiffany.

“Hello Krystal, I’m Jessica.” I smiled at her.

 “Hey back at you.” She smiled back while biting her bottom lip.

“Hey! Hands off Krystal.” Fany warned.

“What she your girlfriend?” I asked in a icy cold voice.

“No, Jessica. She’s Tiffany’s and my younger sister.”

“Oh….”

“Jessica!”

“What?!” I asked annoyed. Looking at the person who called me.

“Yah! That’s no way to answer me.” Oh ! It’s Uncle!

“Oh, what may I help you with Dean?” I asked sweetly.

“Yea, yeah. Where are the other two?” He asked in a serious voice.

“Got no clue. Why not just call them up?” I replied in a cold voice.

“Yah! You better find those two and bring them to my office or you’ll be cleaning toilets for the rest of the week.” He turned around and left.

“Screw you!” I shouted at him.

“I’m serious! If you and the other two aren’t in my office in 5 minutes I’ll punish you!”

“!” I cursed under my breath. “Sorry, but I gotta go!” I ran and took my phone and texted them, we meet up and quickly ran to Uncle’s office.