Jessica becomes Jesse

Unknown (What just happened?)

“Hyung? Are you okay?” A young teacher asked gently rubbing the spot I hit.

“Yes, I’m fine. I just slipped.”

“Don’t lie. We all saw how this student smacked you.” He sternly said glaring at me.

“It’s okay, Mr. Choi Siwon.” He said sweetly.

“O-o-kay.” He replied looking at the floor.

“Thanks for worrying about me.” Uncle said smiling at her… I mean him. Aww~ They’re cute. I wander if This Choi Siwon has a thing for Uncle? Wait, what am I thinking? My uncles straight. I think. Well whatever makes Uncle happy.   

“Jessi?”

“Huh? Oh yeah! What’s this about me helping?” I asked remembering the whole joining guy clubs.

“Oh, let’s talk that in my office shall we?” He smiled.

 

In his office

“So, Cole and Jiyoon have already agreed. You’re the only one who hasn’t agreed.” He grinned at me.

“No.”

“What~?” His grinned turned upside down to a frown with my short answer. “Why?” He asked with a pout.

“Ugh! Stop pouting. Besides, you want me to join Guy teams. As in male teams. And what’s important is that I’m FEMALE!” I screamed the last word.

“Come on Jessi~” He’s doing a little aeygo.

“Uncle, you’re overlooking a major, and I mean major fact.”

“Which is?” He asked confused.

“I’m FEMALE and you want me to join Male teams!” I shouted smacking his head.

“OW! Anyways that’s not important since everything is already fixed.” He cheekily grinned at me.

“What you mean?” I asked rising my left eyebrow.

“All the paper work has been done. You just have to attend the practices, games and etc for the clubs.”

“Huh?” I asked more confused.

“Okay, unlike Nicole and Jiyoon you don’t need to be a male for the rest of your school years or 24/7. You’ll only be a guy during events, games, practices, and club activities and after school activities that I might need you but will attend school as yourself. Understand?”

“So basically, I’ll be a girl while in school and a guy after school since I’ll be in the guy teams.” I said to show I understood.

“Yeah, and don’t forget Acting club.”

“Agh! Do I really have to join that? I’ll join the guy’s sports teams just not that.”

“Yes you really have to, and you’ll be Tiffany Hwang’s partner. That’s an order Jessica Jung.” My face dropped when he said that.

“Bu-”

“No buts or ifs. You’re doing it.”

Sigh. “Fine, but this doesn’t mean I’ll be friendly with her.”

“Yes it does.” He cheekily said.

“Want another smack?” His face dropped the moment I said that. “Then I’ll be going.”

“Wait!”

“What?”

“You start today.”

“Start what today?” I asked confused.

“Acting, and you start all the others tomorrow. Here your schedule. Nicole and Jiyoon already have theirs.” With that I left back to class.

 

End of the first day of school

Damn, this was the longest and most tiring first day I’ve ever had in my life. Ugh! I still need to go home and change then come back and introduce myself to the acting club members. Sigh. Why did I have to be good in acting? Oh shoot! I totally forgot! I’ll be busy with the sports teams activities, acting club and all the other after school activities uncle might need me to help, now how the hell am I suppose to complete my homework and class projects if all my time is taken up by all this? Aish, this idiot uncle of mine. Wait! Yoona is also in the Acting club! So maybe it wouldn’t be as bad. *smirk*

I get home and remembered I HAVE NO MALE ATTIRE!!! I quickly run to Nicole’s room.

“Yah, Tweety let me some of your clothes.” I asked looking through her closet.

“Sure.”

“So does that mean you’re being it?” Jiyoon asked from the door.

“Yeah, but how the hell am I going to do my homework and other school work if I’m going to be busy with all those activities?” I said while I changed into some of Nicole’s guy clothes.

“True, Dad did put a lot on you.” Nicole stated.

“We’ll help you. Whenever and whatever you need help in we’ll help. That’s what family’s for.” Jiyoon said patting my back and smiling at me.

“Yeah, we’ll always be here to help you. Besides you’ve helped back when we were in the States so this is the least we can do for you.” Nicole smiled at me.

“Thanks, well I got to go before I’m late to my doom.. I mean acting club, bye.” I said and run back to school. Once I got there I walked the rest of the way to the theater room, lucky I was still on time.

I sit down and wait until the director comes in and starts whatever they’re doing. They began to warm up and rehearse a scene from an old play. The male actors don’t seem to notice me even though I’m the only one other than them sitting down in the front row with a very bored expression which is now gathering a lot of angry looks from them except the girls who seem to be daydreaming about something and the director since his back is faced towards me. He turns around to see what his actors and actress are staring when sees me his face brighten up.

“Creepy.” I said.

“Oh sorry if I creped you out just now.” He bowed.

“Mr. Kang, why are you bowing to this jerk?” One of the male actors shouted glaring at me.

“Cuz he’s Tiffany’s muse.” Mr. Kang stated.

“Say what?!” Tiffany shouted.

“Yo! Do I really have to work with THAT?!” I asked pointing at Tiffany in disgust.

“Hey! Who said I want to work with you! You arrogant brat!!” She shouted and shoots a glare at me.

“Jesse, you have no choice in the matter. Didn’t Mr. Park inform you?”

“Yes, but I thought that he was out of it.” I replied.

“And why would you think that?”

“Cuz I smacked his head pretty hard.” I stated with a smile.

“You what?” Mr. Kang hissed dangerously walking to me.

“I smacked Mr. Park.” I started with a smirk this time.

“You litt-” Mr. Kang shouted and tried to slap me but I caught his wrist.

“Now, Mr. Kang if I remember correct you’re the one who needs my help. So if I was you I would behave myself before you get hurt.” I hissed into his ear so the other students couldn’t hear.

*cough* “You’re right, sorry.” He said which made everyone very upset. “Everyone please meet Jesse Jung. He will be our male lead actor and my acting assistant, he will instruct you when I'm not around. I hope you all will get along well.” Mr. Kang stated which angered all the male students and pleased most of the female students. “Now, Mr. Jung I would like you to assist Ms. Hwang on improving her acting skills, help Ms. Hwang improving her acting skills, getting comfortable with male actors as well as her dancing and help Ms. Hwang on her script for her drama.”

“Huh? What?” I asked confused.

“Ms. Hwang! Please come here.” He called out.

“Which one?” Three voices boomed through the whole theater. Damn! These girls are loud!

“All three!” They came down and stood in front of me. “Jesse this is Tiffany the oldest twin, Yoona the younger twin, and Krystal the youngest. These three are sisters.”

“Twins?” I asked in doubt pointing at Tiffany and Yoona.

“Yeah, got a problem?” Tiffany glared at me.

“How come Yoona’s prettier and cheerful while you’re so grumpy and ugly?”

“What?!”

“Thank you, Jesse.” Yoona smiled. Aw~ I just wanna kiss her! But I can’t. (T^T)

“Enough flirting with Tiffany, Jesse.” Mr. Kang said.

“What?! Are you blind!! I was obviously flirting with Yoona!”

“Yeah! Geez Mr. Kang.” Tiffany said not believing her teacher just said that.

“You should know, where there is hate there’s love. And what you think is love at first sight is just puppy love, nothing too serious. Just remember that hate and love are one side of the same coin.” He cheekily said.

“That’s deep. If I really cared that is.” Tiffany and I said in unison then glared at each other.

“Oppa~ don’t listen to Mr. Kang. He’s just high.” Krystal cutely said.

“Okay cutie~” I replied pinching her right cheek.

“Yah! I thought you were flirting with me and not my little sister.” Yoona pretended to be upset and pouted.

“That’s enough; can we please get back to work?” Tiffany asked obviously annoyed.

“Great idea Tiffany. Now Jesse please help them.”

“Okay, so what you want me to do?” I asked bored sitting down on the seat.

“Help them, while I handle the rest of the group. Bye.” He went off to instruct the others. I think I'm starting to understand why this club . Their teacher at describing what they're suppose to be doing. Also the fact that he really isn't teaching them the basics of acting. *sigh* I have a lot of work to do already and now that increased. Dude, really meant it when he said I was his Assistant. Just hope he doesn't disappear on me. Anyways back to the three sisters.

“So which one is in the drama?”

“I am.” Yoona stated arrogantly.

“Yah! I’m the only one who can be arrogant, confident, and cold. Understood.” I stated with a glare that made all three gulp. “Good.” I smirked. “So now which one who needs help on improving her acting only?”

“I am.” Krystal smiled and winked at me.

“You’re really cute yet y.” I winked back making her blush.

“Yah! Stay away from her!” Tiffany warned as she stepped in front of me.

“And I guess you’re the one who needs help in everything.” I smirked, but I noticed she was trembling a little when I leaned closer to her. Why? Am I that scary as a guy? But the others seem to be charmed by me. Why is she the only one like this?

“Unnie, stop being so overprotective of us. We’re not little kids.” Krystal said standing next to me.

“Yeah, Krys right, besides we’ll be spending a lot of time with him. So try and get use to him.” Yoona said looking at me with seductive smile.

“So, oppa can you help me first?” Krystal asked hugging my arm.

“No, I think it’s best if I help all three of you at the same time. Yoona can you please hand me your script. I’ll have your sisters play the other characters while act out your.”

“Okay. I’ll be right back.” 

 

______________________________________________________

 

Thank you for those for 

Subscripting & leaving comments.

I'm wondering if I should make things complicated for Jessica. You know since she has to keep two identies unlike Jiyoon and Nicole (who just got to pretend to be guys). Now how will Jessica Balance her school life as both Jessica Jung and Jesse Jung? You think I should add a love triangle or something?

Please comment and let me know. Thanks. ^_^