Where's Jessica?

Unknown (What just happened?)

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Thank you for your comments and subcriptions.

 

 

Nicole’s POV

Omg!!! This soooo ~~~~ *sighs* The students here are really horrible. Well except the Hwang Sisters, they’re pretty good. That Yoona, is a really great natural actress as well as Krystal. Krystal has that dark/lite aura around her; she would make an awesome villain. But Tiffany on the other hand seems to have the potential to be a great actress she just needs a push.

*stalks Tiffany’s every move* Strange, she seems to be very uncomfortable with the males. I wonder why.

“Okay!! Stop!!!” I shouted. “What was that?!” I ask looking at the guy.

“Um, acting.” A male student said.

“Acting?! Tch!! Don’t make me laugh!! What you’re doing is not acting!!! In fact, the only people that can act are the Hwang sisters!!! The rest of you are just messing around.” I stated. “Maybe that would go by with your old director but with your new one. If you think you can give Jesse this type of crap which you call ‘acting’ then you have no business in being in this club or dreaming of becoming an actor or actress. Do you think producers or directors would want ty actors in their productions?” I stated standing in front of them.

“But Yoona’s an actress!!!” One yelled.

“You think just cos Yoona belongs to this club, she’s a ty actress? Wrong!!! She’s a natural actress!!! Along with Krystal!!!! All of you. Each and every one of you has the potential to become great actors and actresses. You just have to be willing to learn from and listen to your director and more experienced classmates. Such as Jesse or myself. Do you all understand?”

“Yes!!! We’ll try our best from now on!!” They all saluted in unison. Hm, maybe I should become Jesse’s assistant. ^_^ Wait!! I think it would be a good opportunity to take them to watch a musical, but which? Scandalous?

“Okay, everyone!! I will let you all leave early for today!! BUT!!! You must all be here Tomorrow morning!! Bring money and lunch if you want.” I stated like a boss.

“Why Nicole?” The students asked me.

“Cos I’ve decided to take you all to watch a Musical!!! More specific to go watch Scandalous!!” I shouted while everyone cheered and was all excited.

“Really?! Mr Kang never took us anywhere.” Yoona shouted.

“OMG!! I heard it’s a really good Musical!!” Students whispered.

“Really? No wonder.” I stated.

“But how is that going to help us?” A male student asked.

“It’s simple. You know how in class they give you examples and show you videos related to whatever you are currently studying?” I asked. Maybe I should become a professor.

“Yes.”

“Well it’s the same with theater arts. We’ll go to watch musicals or plays and then we’ll discuss about them after we’ve watched them. And this will show you the different styles of acting there are.”

“Wow, for someone who’s a freshman you really know a lot.” An upperclassmen stated.

“Thank you. Now you may go but don’t forget to be here tomorrow @ 8:48 am. Don’t worry I’ll take care of all your classes.” With that everyone left except Tiffany.

“Um, Tiffany is there something you need?” I approached her.

“Where’s Jesse?” She asked me.

“I honestly have no clue.”

“Oh.”

 

Next Day

Okay, so I’m here in the theater waiting for my students. Kekeke ^^ my students. Anyways I was scolded by Appa for suddenly deciding to take the acting club to a musical on such short notice, but he still fixed everything for us to go. I wish Jesse would come, but she wasn’t home. *frowns* she’s been gone for 2 days now. I wonder where she could be.

 

“Okay, people!! Is everyone here?” I asked. And they all screamed yes. “Okay, now let’s get on the bus.” We got on and were driven to the theater where the musical was being held at.

“Hey, Nicole.” Tiffany sat next to me. 

“Yes?”

“What’s Scandalous about?”

“Well, it’s set in 1920s Los Angeles, Scandalous is based on the life of Aimee Semple McPherson, the trailblazing media superstar whose passion for saving souls was matched by her passion for making headlines. Holiness collides with Hollywood in the extraordinary tale of one woman's charismatic rise to fame. But as her popularity grows, so do her enemies, until her sermons, her celebrity and her past combine to put everything she believes in on trial.”

“Oh~~ Sounds interesting.” We started talking all the way to the theater.

 

Somewhere

“Oi, What’s this?” A muscular guy said as he watched a familiar figure pass by. “What is she doing here?” He follows the girl at a distance. “Ah, so you here in a class trip?” *evil smirk*

 

Jessica’s POV

“Don’t worry Uncle. I’ve got everything I needed to do, done with. I’ll be back later.”

“You better be!!” Uncle yelled. “Wait!!”

“What?”

“Nicole, took the acting club to watch a musical today so you have to go supervise your students.”  

“My students?”

“Yeah!! What?! You thought I was joking when I told you that you were going to become the new director of Arts department, including the advisor for the acting club.”

“Yeah, wait!!! The whole Arts department?! Are you trying to kill me?!” I scolded.

“Yah!!”

“No!! I’m a freshman student!! Not a freaking professor with a Doctorate!!!!” I yelled into my phone.

“Okay~~ But can you fill in until I’m able to find someone?”

“Only if I’m paid for it.” I stated.

“What?!” He shouted. “You’re my niece!!”

“That doesn’t mean I’ll do the job. I’ll only do it if I’m paid. And don’t think you can just pay me anything. I know how much a professor and the director of the arts department are paid.”

“Really?”

“Yes, $10,000 for professor and Arts department directors $40,000 a mouth.”

“How, how did you know?”

“I read it in one of your reports.”

“Okay, fine. But you have to pay your assistant.”

“Fine.”

 

 

 

Ugh~~ I’m starting not to like my Uncle. I feel he’s trying to either kill me or became a total badass. I’m hoping for being a badass. I’m too young and handsome to die. T^T I have to find someone to teach the Drama classes and Art Director. Why~~ T^T Why punish me with all these work~~

 

*ring* *ring*

“Someone’s phone is ringing.” Looks around no one is around. Oh yeah, it’s mine cell. *looks at phone*

2:30 pm

Caller Nicole