Jessica's and her jock friends

Unknown (What just happened?)

 

While Cole and Yoon were with uncle, I decided to go to sleep. I was sleeping when my phone vibrated causing me to wake up.

Text

To: Awesome Jess

Yo, Jess let’s go to the park. Fei, Yuu, Ran, & Chu are already there.

From: Tommy

 

To: Tommy

Sure. Got nothing better to do.

From: Awesome Jess

 

“Well, better get ready.” I go and put on some old long basketball short, a grey tank top and a yellow cap. And off to the park.

 

“Jess!” Fei shouted running to me and hugs me, I respond by hitting him hard on his head with my elbow.

“Ugh! That hurt!” He yelled rubbing his head.

“Haha, that’s what you get.” I said.

“Fei, you know better than to charge at her and hug her.” Yuu stated giggling.

“Yup, anyways let’s go.” Tommy said.

“Where are we going?” Ran asked.

“I heard from my brother that there were hot Korean girls hanging out at the Mall.” Chu said.

“As in Korean from Korea? Or Korean American?” Ran asked.

“I don’t know, they’re just hot!” Chu shouted.

“Alright.” They all exclaimed while I rolled my eyes.

“I’m going back home bye.” I said turning around when Chu put his arm around my shoulders.

“Oh come on Jess~ you might finally find a new toy to play with before you leave.” He smirked.

“Yeah, but just don’t get the prettiest one, okay?” Fei and Ran said.

“I can’t promise that. If she’s hot and seems interested then I’m going for it.” I smirked.

“Idiots.” Yuu said shaking his head.

“You just encouraged her to go after the prettiest one.” Tommy said walking to his car.

“Alright, let’s go.” Fei said jumping into the car. Once we were all inside we left to the mall.

 

When we arrived there was this trio of hot Korean girls around my age sitting and chatting in a Cafe. They all had long black hair, pale skin and are very beautiful.

“Hey, that’s them.” Chu exclaimed point at the trio I was staring at.

“What?! Those three?” Fei asked nervous.

“What’s wrong? You afraid that they’d reject you before you even say a word?” Ran smirked.

Man, sometimes I wonder why I hang out with these idiots, who are always trying to get in every hot girls pants. Good thing they see me as their bro and not another piece of . Maybe that’s why people at school thought I was another dumb jock like these guys.  

“No! It’s just that they all look like top models.” Fei replied back.

“Yeah, that’s true.” Tommy added.

“What? Come on let’s just flirt with them and see who can get into their pants first.” Yuu said walking over to them with the rest following them while I walk over to another table and order. While I’m waiting for my order, I watch the interaction between my friends and the trio. The girls seem to be ignoring them signaling that they are not interested but those horn dogs I have as friends keep talking and hitting on them.

“Here’s your food Miss.” The waiter said scanning my body with his eyes.

“Thanks.” I said and sent him a glare making him step back.

“I’ll be going.” He said and left while I started eating. I wasn’t paying attention to my friends cuz I was too focus on eating.

“Danm! They blew us off!” Chu shouted causing me to choke on my soda.

“What the hell!” I yelled and punched him in his stomach causing him to double over.

“Ugh! Jess! That hurt!” He yelled in pain.

“Then don’t yell when I’m eating!” I shouted.

“But you weren’t eating.” Ran said.

“Yeah, you were just finishing your soda.” Tommy added.

“Besides, we need your help!” Fei shouted grabbing me by my wrist and dragging me somewhere.

“Where you taking me? Help you in what?” I asked confused.

“Them!” They all shouted pointing at the trio who’s obviously ignoring them cuz they are not interested.

“NO.” I deadpanned.

“What?!”

“Oh come on~ they obviously don’t like you since they’ve been ignoring you.” I stated.

“They’re just paying hard to get.” Chu and Fei smirked.

“No, they’re not.” I said and started leaving but was stopped when Fei grabbed my arm.

“No, you’re helping us whether you like it or not.”

“Or what?” I said in a piss off voice.

“Or you’ll be our fun for today.” Chu added with a smirked.

“ha.” I said and pushed Fei. “You really think you can take me?” I smirked.

“Jess, all of us together can take you.” Tommy added.

“Oh so you’re going to side with them, huh?”    

“Sorry.” Ran said.

“Screw you.” I replied.

“No hard feelings, okay?” Tommy said.

“No hard feelings? you!” I shouted as they were closing in on me when a female voice screamed.

“!!” They froze and looked around to see but realized that everyone in the Mall was staring at them.

“She’s our friend.” Fei shouted causing the coward to leave.

“I aint your friend. Bye.” I shouted as I ran away from them. After losing them I decided to text my two dorkie cousins that I was at the mall. They replied that they were at Victoria Secret, so went over there. While I was looking for them I notice my ex-friends Tommy and Ran walking around, so I quickly walked into Victoria Secret. I called Tweety.

“Jess!”

“Cole, I’m here.”

“Here? Where?”

 “Inside Victoria Secrets, where else?”

“What? But we’re not in there.”

“What you mean? You said you where at Victoria Secrets.”

“No, we said we are in the male version of Victoria Secrets. Victor’s Secrets. Haha” Yoon remarked.

“Come on, no playing. Really where are you?”

“We’re at the Café across from you. We’re sitting in the book section.”

“Yeah, we’ll wait here for you.” Yoon quickly added before ending the call.

“Hey.” A soft voice called behind me.

“Huh?” I turned to find one of the girls from that trio. “I’m sorry, are you talking to me?”

“Yeah.” She smiled. Wow, she’s really pretty.

“Oh~”

“What’s your name? Mine’s Yoona.”

“Jessica. Anyways weren’t you with two others?”

“Yeah. They’re trying on bras and right now.”

“Oh, so what about you?”

“No more rooms, so I have to wait.”

“Oh~” I said when I noticed Ran pointing at my direction. “! They found me.”

“What? Who?” She asked confused.

“Those s.” I said pointing at Ran, Tommy and the others. “Well, see you around? Maybe? Bye.” I was about to leave when Yoona grabbed my arm and pulled me into a fitting room.

 

I was now sitting in the Café with Yoon and Cole.

“So, this is your boy version, huh?”

“Yup.” Cole smiled.

“Anyways how do we look?” Yoon asked wearing glasses.

“Why are you wearing glasses?”

“It’s my new look.” Yoon stated.

“Okay, so you’re going with the charismatic and cool look and Nicole is going with the cheerful and energetic look.”

“Yea, we thought since no one knows us we should have fun and show our other side. Besides I hate being known as the shy sister of the responsible sister.” Cole stated.

“I hate being people’s reliable friend and always having to be the responsible for other people and school things. Also being the responsible sister of the shy sister.” Yoon stated.

“True. Then I’ll become the lonely outsider since I hate that people knew me as the dumb jock who hang out with hog dogs.” I said.

“True.” Cole asked.

“You already are.” Yoon smiled.

“Hey! Well sort of, but I’m still known as the dumb jock more than an outsider.” I replied.

“True.” Yoon and Cole said.

“Why not just act how you acted when you first meet me.”

“Uncle? When did you get here?” I asked in a cold voice.

“What?! I’ve been here this whole time.” He stated.

“Really?” The three of us asked.

“What?! Nicole Jiyoon you just noticed me, too?” He asked sad.

“Yup.” He looks depressed now.

“Anyways what were you saying?” I asked trying to lessen his depress aura.

“Well you were a very cold person towards me, with your icy glares always scaring me and that cold attitude of yours didn’t really help me in thinking you were a nice and caring little girl.”

“Oh, that’s right. I used to be and still am the Ice princess.” I shouted.

“You were in figure skating? I didn’t know that? Did you Yoon?” Cole asked.

“No, Tweety. I think what dad and Jess meant was that she was cold and silent to people she didn’t know.” Yoon tried to explain.

“Like when we go somewhere and the waiters start to flirt and try to touch us while they serve our food?” Cole asked.

“Exactly, she’ll become cold and icy scaring the waiters with one of her glares.”

“Oh~ if you do that then you’ll have no friends?” Cole said showing me a small pout.

“Perfect.” I smiled.

“But what about sports?” Uncle asked.

“What about it?” We asked.

“Aren’t you going to continue playing them?”

“No.” Yoon said bored.

“Yeah.” Cole smiled.

“Nah~” I said looking at my nail. “Maybe I should change my hair color back to brown.”

“What?! You’re not a natural blond?!” Yoon and Cole shouted startling me a little.

“No.” I stated calmly.

“That’s it?? No explanation?” Yoon asked.

“Nope.”

“I think you’ll look beautiful with brown hair and with your smile anyone and everyone will be falling head over heel for you.” Cole smiled cutely.

“Cole, are you flirting with me?”

“Maybe.” She smiled.

“Whoa~ my lil sis is a flirt. Wowowo~” Yoon exclaimed waving her hands in front of herself while smiling funny making us laugh.

“Yah! You’re supposed to be cool and charismatic not dorkie.” I said.

“Hey! Until we set foot on South Korea we’re still our dorkie selves.” Cole said sipping on Yoon’s drink which caused her to make a fun faces causing us to laugh.

“Yoon! What are you drinking?” She said in a disgusted voice.

“No clue.” Yoon said making Cole face palm herself.

“Anyways starting tomorrow Nicole and Jiyoon will become ‘guys’ and Jessica will become the ice princess.” Uncle stated paying the bill.

“Okay. But no one will know we’re cousins.” We sated in unison.

“Why?” Uncle asked confused.

“Just cuz.”

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

Sorry for any misspelling. 

Please comment and let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you.