Father? Explain please.

Unknown (What just happened?)

 

“Sis, is it possible that grandma mistook as guys cuz our short hair?” I asked.

“Nah I don’t think so, maybe cuz all the medication they were giving her. You know how drugs can mess with your drain.”   

“So, what you two are saying is that you’re not male but female?”

“Yup.” We both said.

“What?!”

“Anyways, what’s this about you being our father?” My sister asked.

“Exactly that.”

“Sorry, but our father dead in a plane accident when we were younger.” I said.

“Not true. Mom just said that cuz she didn’t want to tell you the truth.”

“What you mean?” We asked.

“Here, I think is video mom gave me will better explain.”

He puts the video into the player and plays it.

“Hello, Sweeties. I’m sorry about this. You might be confused as to why there’s a man there claiming to be your father. The truth is that he is your father; it’s just that he never knew you existed. I kept you two a secret from him because your mother didn’t want to be a burden to him. So in order to let him achieve his dream, she made me promise her to never tell. But since I’m dying I really want someone to take care of you and help you achieve your dreams. I hope you get along with your father. And son you better enroll them in the best High School, which so happens to be located in South Korea. Bye-bye take care.”

End of video.

“Okay, so…” I trailed off.

“So, what now? You’re going to take us in.”

“Well yeah, both of you will be coming with me and your cousin to South Korea. For your schooling like mom said in the video but we’ll go to Korea once you 3 finish middle school.” He excitedly said.

“Cousin?” We asked confused.

“Yeah, she’s your mother’s brother’s daughter. I’ve been taking care of her since her parent’s dead when she was 6 yrs old.”

“Oh~” We said.

“Anyways there’s one problem.” He added.

“What?” My sister asked.

“I was told you were males so I registered you as males for the school.”

“So, just change it.” I said.

“That’s not possible.”

“What you mean?” Sis asked.

“Well, it can be changed right away. It’ll take 5 years. There’s nothing I can do until then.”

“So what are we going to do until then?” I asked.

“Why not just pretend to be guys until I’m able to change your gender on the register?”

“What?!”

“Well the only thing that’s wrong is your gender and you won’t be able to get any official documents or into school as females until that’s fixed. Besides I already fixed everything for you two and Jessica. But that’s only when we go to Korea. You three have one year left to graduate from middle school, so once you graduate you’ll start your new lives as males, but that’s until you graduate from here. And since you’ll be moving to South Korea on one will know the truth. ”

“Okay, we’ll do it.”

“What?!” I shouted at my sister.

“What? It sounds fun besides there’s nothing left for us here after we graduate and we’ll be attending a high accredited high school.”

“True okay, we’ll go but after graduation.”  

“Deal.”

After grandma’s funeral we met our cousin Jessica. She knew that both I and my sister were both females. We got along right away, weird thing is that we went to the same school and were also in the same class. We always thought that Jess was just another dumb jock at school, but after our introduction as cousins we found out she’s really sweet and caring. We’re like the 3 musketeers now.

I’m so excited, today is our graduation. We’ve fixed up our hair and dresses. We each walked the stage and got our diplomas, afterwards we went to our favorite restaurant to celebrate. We had so much fun. The following day I woke up early to cook breakfast but was surprised to found Jessica already done cooking.

“Jess.”

“Hi, Cole.”

“Where’s sis?”

“She’s still asleep, mind waking her up?”

“No, problem.” I smiled at her.

“Thanks.”

I went up to my sister’s room and entered she was sleeping like a hibernating bear. “Aigoo~ how am I going to wake her up?” I asked myself, then an idea pop up. “hehe~” I walked back down to the kitchen and get ice in a cup then go back up to sis’s room. “Jiyoon~ wake up~” I said in a sing-song voice.

“Tweety~ I’m sleeping~” She replied back in a sing-song voice.

“Yah! Jiyoon! Wake up we need to go shopping with Jess.”

“NO~ You go.” She used her aegyo.

“No! I don’t want to be the only one to suffer!” I yelled and poured the ice down her pants.

“YAH!!!! Nicole!” She yelled jumping out of bed while I ran out the room laughing.

“Hahaha, catch me if you can~” I song. While she ran after me, I tripped over the carpet face planting into Jessica’s soft chest.

“Yah! Stop running! Cole! You’re dead!” Uh oh~ HellSica. Damn, Jiyoon this is all your fault.

“Jess, I can explain.” I said backing away from her and Jiyoon laughing behind.

“Oh really?” She asked in an upset voice. Damn she upset.

“Yes! It’s all Yoon’s fault! She wouldn’t wake up so I woke her up from ice then she started running after me.”

“So it’s Yoon’s fault.” Yoon stopped laughing when Jess looked at her.

“um, Nicole doesn’t wanna go shopping.”

“Yoon doesn’t wanna go either.”

“I don’t wanna go either. In fact I don’t have to go, you 2 have to go. Right Uncle.” She said  looking at our father and went to eat.

“Huh?” Both me and Yoon said.

“Jiyoon, Nicole, we’re going shopping cuz you need guy clothes and a hair cut since your hair grow out or have you forgotten that we’re leaving for Korea tomorrow?” 

“Oh right~” I said.

“I totally forgot about that.” Yoon said.

“Okay, now let’s get going.”

“What about breakfast?” I asked.

“Jessica only made for herself.”

“What?!” I shouted and could hear Jess giggling.

“Tweety we’ll eat at the mall.” Yoon said going to her room to change.

“Yea~”

“Okay, I’ll be in the car.” Dad said.

“okay.” I said and went upstairs to my room to change.

 

We arrive at the Mall I went straight to the food court with Yoon chasing after me.

“Yah! Cole, wait up! You’re not the only one who’s hungry.” Yoon shouted running pass me.

“Yah! Yoon, wait up!” I shouted.

“Haha, loser pays!” Yoon shouted.

“Deal!” I shouted running pass her.

“Great!” Yoon smirked and spitted pass me and sat down at a table.

“Damn, I lost.”

“Deal’s a deal, now go order our food.”

“Okay.” I smiled and walked to the counter to order.

While we were eating we started talking about how we are going to present our new selves when we start high school next month. After finishing we went to where dad was waiting for us. He took us to male department stores to buy clothed after that we went to get our hair cut.