It started with a horror movie.

My Bandmate's Sister's Boyfriend

[Jonghyun's POV]

"Yeobo! Yeobo! Jagiya! Yeobo! Kim Jonghyuuuun!" Key-goon yelled in my ear as he violently woke me up.

"What do you want?? And what time is it? Why are you waking me up?!" I asked angrily. Who wouldn't? Especially if your alarm clock is a nagger. Geez.

"I wanna watch a movie! I wanna watch a movie!" He shook me hard. Instead of waking up, I felt dizzy, and shut my eyes again. "Kim Jonghyun!!! You better get up right now!" He pulled away my covers and pulled me up.

"Arasseo! Arasseo! Just stop shouting!" I finally sat down. "What time is it anyway?"

"It's 10AM. It's a Saturday, so we don't have any schedules until 3PM." He replied. Oh, right. We finished everything in the past days, so we'll be free today. Well, at 3PM, we still have to attend to a meeting at SME.

"Well, what do you wanna watch? And since when did you like watching movies? With me?" I emphasized the last words. Usually, he would ask Taemin to come with him.

"Uh.. Just now? Come on! Just this time! And Taemin can't go because he hates horror movies." Key-goon crossed his arms. Wait.. Horror movies?

"A follow-up question. When did you start liking horror movies?" I raised an eyebrow. I smell somethin--

"Cut it out! I-I-I've liked h-horror movies e-ever s-since.." He stuttered. I just stared at him with suspicious eyes. "Ya! Just come with me, okay? Surely you missed your yeobo, too, eh?" He inched closer to me... Ugh.

"Go away, weirdo! Fine, I'll go with you." I grumbled. I stood up and headed to the restroom to take a shower.

"Thanks, yeobo~" Key replied. Ugh, what's with him?


[Chaeyoung's POV]

10AM. Sigh, it feels nice not waking up early. I get to have some more sleep, just cuddle with my bed and pillows, and--

*Beep, beep! Beep, beep!*

Eh? Someone's calling this early? I grabbed my phone on top of the table beside my bed. My eyes lit up as I saw the name of the early caller.

"Yeobeoseyo? Cherry-ah?" I beamed.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Annyeong!"

"Wae? Why are you calling this early?" I asked.

"Uhm.. I just wanna ask you.. Would you please watch a movie with me?" Cherry suddenly asked. My eyes widened.

"A movie? Uhm.. I'd love to but--"

"Great! See you at the mall, then. Meet me in front. At 11AM. Oh, and we'll be watching Shutter Island. Love ya!" Then she hung up.

Gosh, that girl. I haven't even asked her why she invited me rather than Jungmin. Happy-go-- Wait. Did she say.. Shutter Island?? I immediately grabbed my phone and dialled her number again.

"Curse you, Cherry!" I angrily said before she could answer. "Of all movies, why Shutter Island!? You know I hate--"

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Lee Chaeri! Shutter Island?! Are you nuts? You know that's a horror movie right? And you know I hate horror movies!" I yelled.

"Please, Chaeyoung-ah! I have no one to watch it with. Jungmin's.. uh.. kinda busy. So please watch it with me!" She pleaded.

"No! You can't--"

"Oh! Gotta go! Bye! Please come, okay? Thanks! Love you so mucho!" She hung up again.

I jumped on the bed and buried my face on a pillow. Waeeee?! And now, I can't even back out. I'll break her heart. And to think of it, it's her first request. So, yeah. I'll do it. I have to. Oh, wait. What time is it.. 10:30AM?! Now I have 30 minutes to prepare. Gosh, eotteohke?!?


[Key's POV]

"Done." I smirked.

"Me too! Gosh, I even had to hang up just so she would agree." Cherry replied happily.

"Okay, see you there.. Secretly. Ha!"

"Arasseo. Annyeong, oppa!"

"Annyeong!" Then I shut my phone.

That was easy. Now, I just have to take Jonghyun to the mall. Pfft. Heaven knows I wouldn't even watch a freaking horror trailer. And I'll go with Taemin if ever I wanted to have a walk around the mall. If it weren't for the Cupid thing, I wouldn't even bother to take him there.

Well, at least Cherry's with me. I get to see her again.


A/N: This is kind of a short update, therefore, I'm so sorry. I haven't been able to update like before. Mianhae.. I'm just a little busy fangirling about SHINee, of course, and then there's EXO and then there's my Luhan and just now there goes Jonghyun stripping and my heart and ovaries just exploded. Yeah, I'm just busy. You can kill me now. I always keep the chapter hanging. T^T