No Truth Or Dare.

My Bandmate's Sister's Boyfriend

[Jungmin’s POV]

“I like Jungmin.”

My heart dropped. No, it actually flew. I felt like I was on the clouds for a moment. My heartbeat sped up, and I felt my cheeks turn red. Onew looked at me; my entire face turned red. He smiled his forever-mesmerizing smile, then I looked down. I have to stop myself from hugging him. I wanted to go to him and just tell him that I like him too, and just hug him tightly and never let him go. Of course, I’m happy that an idol likes me, but he’s more than an idol.

I liked him ever since we were little, before SM found him and turned him into a star. From that moment on, I thought I’ll never reach him ever again, I thought that he will forever be a distant star to me, but then I became best friends with his sister, Cherry. We’ve been neighbors and classmates for a long time, and because of my growing fondness of her, I tend to forget that she’s Onew’s sister most of the time. I love Cherry so much.. and her brother as well.

I felt like I was dreaming.. like my whole day was all a dream. Onew picking me up from school, me being brought inside their dorm once again, and this.. him admitting that he likes me. He likes me. I still can’t believe this is all real.

Everyone exclaimed the moment they heard Onew. They clapped their hands, making him blush hard. Cherry smiled at me, and I blushed again. I wanted to join them in ‘rejoicing’ or what, but I literally can’t move. I was too stunned to even say a word.

“Okay, ditch this game. Jungmin-ah..” Cherry said as she turned to me.

“N-ne?” I managed to answer.

“It’s your turn to answer. Same question.” Cherry gave me an evil smile.

My heart and breathing stopped. Now I-I-I-I have t-to a-a-answer???? What is this? I thought it’s ‘truth or dare’! I have to get picked first!

“Yes, Jungmin-ah. Do you like Onew hyung, too?” Jonghyun asked as well. Everyone joined in and became attentive.

Darn it. Now I really have to answer. Everyone’s looking at me. My heart started beating fast as Onew’s eyes suddenly turned to me. This is probably how he felt just a while ago. Eotteohke?!?

“C’mon, Jungmin-ah! All you have to say is either ‘I like him, too’ or ‘I don’t like him’. That simple!” Cherry put her arm around me. Gosh. This is a truth game, alright..

So I can’t lie. I definitely can’t lie. But.. they won’t know, right? I mean—oh. I almost forgot..

Cherry knows.

She freaking knows that I like her brother so damn much. She knows I’m crazy about him. She knows I would do anything for her brother. She knows everything. So now, I totally can’t lie. If I did, she’ll be all like,

‘Oh that’s totally not true! She likes him! She’s lying!’

And it’ll make things worse. So I guess I’ll just have to tell the truth. Besides, it’s just the eight of us. Just eight. And minus one because Cherry is my best friend and she should know. I mean, she already knows. So, just the seven of us. I just have to confess to six people. My, when did telling the truth become this hard?

“So..?” Cherry said, eyeing me.

“Uh.. I..”

Then, everyone came closer, including Onew. My heart accelerated. He shouldn’t be this curious! Eotteohke.. Heart, calm down. Please, just calm down.

“Stop blushing and spill it!” Key oppa scolded.

Okay. Here it goes. I’m gonna say it. I’m definitely gonna say. I’m gonna tell them that..

“I like Onew-ssi..”


[Cherry’s POV]

Success.

Very successful, indeed.

I gave myself a pat on the back. Nice job, Lee Chaeri. They’re close to you, anyway. You can handle anything they plan to do to you. Heehee. It’s so nice to even think of it. My brother and my best friend finally being together. And who would expect that Jinki oppa likes Jungmin, too? I mean, I totally didn’t know! I guess fate is on our side. Keke.

“Okay, you may now kiss the bride!” Jonghyun oppa exclaimed enthusiastically.

Jungmin and Jinki oppa became very awkward with each other. But oppa will handle it. He’s very good with girls. And he’d be the first one to talk to her casually. Like, nothing happened. Unless everyone around them would always bring it up. Like right now.

“That is just great! Really great!” Taemin said.

“I knew it! I just wasn’t sure enough. But I just knew it!” Minho oppa said as well. Jinki oppa just rolled his eyes.

Well, Jonghyun oppa and Chaeyoung are talking to each other again. He looks really interested in Chaeyoung—oh right. Now that Jinki oppa and Jungmin’s case is solved, I might as well solve another problem. Another love problem. Keke.

“They look perfect, right?” Kibum oppa suddenly appeared beside me. “Heh, did I scare you?”

“Ya, how can you just appear like that?” I pouted.

“Mian, Cherry-ah.” Then he ruffled my hair. I miss him doing this to me.. Oh Cherry stop it. Going back..

“I’m planning something..” I muttered. Kibum oppa looked at me.

“Are you.. thinking what I’m thinking?” He said.

“Huh?”

Then, he eyed Chaeyoung and Jonghyun oppa. Oh.. He was thinking the same thing. I looked at him and I nodded in agreement.

“I guess we’ll be partners-in-crime, then.” I offered a high-five.

“It’s not a crime.” Kibum oppa rolled his eyes and received my high-five.

So it’s settled then! Hehe.