SHINee's Dorm.

My Bandmate's Sister's Boyfriend

"Ya! We'll be there okay?? What's so special about Cherry anyway?" Onew joked. "I'm your hyung!!" He spoke to Jonghyun on the phone while driving to the dorm with Cherry.

"Oppa, they like me. It's not my fault that they didn't feel the same way about you." Cherry is confident that the SHINee oppas do like her.

"Haha! Ne, Cherry-ah. We like you a lot more than your oppa." Jonghyun's voice was booming out of the car's speakers.

"Shut up, Jjong! I'm hanging up now, ppyeong~!"

"Ya! Waiㅡ" Onew hung up.

Both of them chuckled and stopped in front of the building. It was a huge building, with security measure installed all over. Two vans were parked outside, looks like the SHINee boys just finished their schedule.

"Taemin-ah!" Onew called out. Cherry suddenly looked up as she was unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Hyung! How are youㅡ" Taemin saw Cherry in the car. He tried to hide the smile thatw as starting to crawl up his face and turned to Onew again. "How are you, hyung? I'm glad you're here."

Cherry got out of the car, and walked towards her oppas. "Annyeonghaseyo, Taemin-ssi."

"A-Annyeong. Come, it's a little cold outside." Taemin gestured towards the lobby. He kept on gulping for air as Cherry walked beside him.

Cherry tried to pull herself together. She can't think straight now that Taemin's beside her. There are lots of things that are going on inside her head, and she tried to construct a "decent" sentence to break the awkwardness in between them.

"So, whaㅡ"

"How arㅡ"

They spoke at the same time, causing them to smile at each other as the walked. Onew chuckled silently as he followed and quietly watched the two.

"Hi, I'm Cherry and I haven't spoken to you a lot last time, so I hope we get along." Cherry smiled wider.

Taemin's heart flipped over as he saw her smile. He felt his jaws stiffen, unable to say anything at the moment, his hands were sweating, his toes started to curl, and his cheeks looked like someone slapped them. Then it hit him.

Taemin likes Cherry.

He gazed at her, staring at her eyes. He noticed Cherry's cheeks turning pink.. no. They were turning red, and her irises we're unstable. She couldn't look at him straight, so she looked down. Onew smiled to himself and caught up to them.

"We're here!" Onew exclaimed.

The two were surprised to see that they're already in front of the door of the dorm. Onew opened it and came in.

"Cherry-ah!!!!" Jonghyun screamed as soo as he saw Cherry.

"What??? No love for your hyung?!" Onew teased and tried to hug Jjong.

"Ya! Hyung, get away!" The two of them kept on teasing each other and Cherry, Key, and Minho just rolled their eyes.

"Cherry-ah, I'm glad you're here." Key hugged her and smiled. His heart skipped a beat.

"Me too, I'd like to hang out with you guys." Cherry grinned and turned to Minho.

Minho smiled nervously, trying to hide his discomfort with Cherry smiling at him like that.

Taemin sat on the couch. Cherry caught him glaring at her again, like she did something wrong. She furrowed her eyebrows and turned away. A small part of her was hurt that Taemin did that. She knew Taemin was mad at her.

"That's what the uncomfortable stare was all about. He even did that before we entered the dorm," Cherry thought to herself and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Key asked.

"Oh, nothing." Cherry smiled and joined the others.


[Taemin's POV]

I feel like my heart's about to explode just looking at her. My facial features won't hide the difficulty of controlling my feelings. I like her. But I didn't know it would be this much yet. I just met her three days ago. And she's just my bandmate's sister. How can I possibly like her this much?

"Taemin-ah, what's wrong? Did she do anything to you that made you look at her like that? Ha ha." Onew hyung chuckled as he sat down beside me.

"Nothing, hyung."

"You can tell me, I'll listen." Onew hyung's voice calmed me down. I was able to think again.

"Well.. It's just that.. Every time I see her or look at Cherry, my heart.. starts racing. It's like something's chasing it. And I just realized it earlier.. I like your sister, hyung. But I didn't think it would be this much already. Iㅡ" I cut off seeing Cherry look at me.. Omo, she's coming this way!! Taemin-ah, breathe.

"Oppa, they're calling for you.. and Taemin-ssi." Cherry wouldn't even meet my eyes. So I got up and went to the others. Onew hyung grabbed my arm.

"Taemin-ah, be good to her okay? She's my sister and my everything. I know you will."

Onew hyung's words made my heart sink. What is he saying? Is he telling me that he accepts me as his sister's boyfriend? Is he? Oh my Taemin, stop it. You have to confirm it first.

"Onew hyung! Wait! What was that about? Hyung!"


A/N: I'm such a bad author. Forgive me! ㅠㅠ Hwaiting~ I'm off to our prom.