Five Oppas.

My Bandmate's Sister's Boyfriend

 

[Cherry's POV]

We sat down at the dining table. It was a bit awkward for me at first, and Taemin sitting in front of me was a plus. He kept stealing glances from me, and so did I. I can't help but glance at his beautiful face. He's like the brightest star among the 5 stars in the night sky..

"Cherry-ah!" Jonghyun oppa kept waving his hand in front of my face. I've been in a daze for a while, I guess.

"Are you even listening? I said go to a date tomorrow. It's my free time and.. well.. let's spend some time together.." Jjong oppa smiled shyly.

"Oh, okay." I replied, sipping my strawberry milk.

I saw Taemin's eyebrows furrow as he looked down. Sorry! I couldn't really help but notice him once in a while. My heart stopped when he looked up to me, catching me staring at him. I almost choked to death but Jinki oppa held me.

"Ya Cherry-ah are you okay??" He said, caressing my back.

"Ne, oppa." I nodded, again looking at Taemin. I almost choked again as I saw him staring at me. I looked down, then took a peek at him again. I was surprised to see that Taemin was still staring.

"Are you okay?" His voice sounded so calm and, at the same time, worried.

"Y-ye. I just choked on my milk." I said, stuttering.

He chuckled and said, "Be careful next time. I also choke on my banana milk sometimes."

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him smile. I smiled, too, and talked casually with him.


It's past 4PM and Onew and Cherry should get going. Cherry didn't want to leave, now that the six of them had gotten closer with each other. Taemin, of course, didn't want Cherry to leave. So did Jonghyun, Key, and Minho.

"So, tomorrow then?" Jjong said.

"Ah, yes oppa. I'll see you tomorrow." Cherry's smile made Jjong turn red.

"Cherry-ah, next time, spend some time with me, too okay?" Key said, not really asking her but forcing her.

"Ha ha, ne. I'll be back here to spend some time with each of you." Cherry said and turned to Taemin.

"That's settled then!" Minho's voice startled everyone.

"Arasseo!" Cherry tried to imitate Minho's voice, but his voice was so low. She remembered what Onew told her, that Minho's voice is so low that he thinks it's coming from his feet.

Cherry turned to Taemin. "Taemin-ssi, thanks for those stories. Ha! Made me laugh. So, yeah. Annyeong!" She giggled.

"Cherry-ah." Taemin stared at her deeply.

Cherry was stunned." N-ne?"

"Call me Oppa." Taemin smiled and ruffled Cherry's hair.

Cherry couldn't speak, her voice felt like it was held back by her emotions. Blood rushed underneath her cheeks. Onew let out a giggle when he saw his sister's reaction.

"Taemin.. oppa." Cherry finally said. Taemin smiledㅡno. He grinned from ear to ear and ruffled Cherry's hair again.

Onew gestured a "I'm-fine-with-you-going-out-with-my-sister" look and bid everyone goodbye.


A/N: Annyeong! It's a day after prom and well, first dance is ftw~~~~ So yeah, I'll be upadting again soon. Maybe even sooner. ㅋㅋㅋ