Brother's Love.

My Bandmate's Sister's Boyfriend

"Oppa, I think I'm gonna die from  heart attack today." It's the only thing Cherry kept on saying as soon as they got home from SM Town two days ago.

"Cherry-ah, when are you gonna stop worrying about the audition? You'll do fine. Besides, you're SHINee's Onew's sister. Now I have work to do. Keep quiet! Shh!" Onew scolded her. He's the kind of person who still smiles even when scolding someone.

"Arasseo, oppa." Cherry quietly said, knowing her brother is a little pissed, and went inside her room.

Onew never gets mad at Cherry. He teases her and scolds her, but he loves her too much to be able to get mad at her. Cherry is like his own gravity, and he'll definitely do anything to keep her safe.

Then, Onew's phone rang. It's from Taemin.

"Hello? Taemin-ah? Wae? What's wrong?" taemin sounded awkward. It's like he's trying to choose his sentences carefully.

"It's just that.. When are you coming back?"

"I'll be back tomorrow, don't woᅳ"

"No, hyung.. When will you be coming with Cherry?" Taemin blurted out.

Onew knew that there was something fishy about Taemin. He also noticed the way Taemin glared at his sister, and there sure is something behind that stare.

He wanted to ask questions like, "Do you like my sister?" or what, but he restrained himself from doing so.

"Not now, it's too early to ask him." Onew told himself. It's not yet time to ask Taemin questions like that.

"Well, if you guys want, I can bring her tomorrow." Onew suggested.

A moment of silence passed.

"Arasseo, hyung. Annyeong." Onew can tell that Taemin's trying to hide the feeling of happiness that crept over him as he heard the good news.He smiled as he hung up.


Onew went to see his sister, knocked on her door, and opened it. He saw her lying down, thinking deeply.

"Ya, Lee Chaeri. I'm gonna tell you something."

Cherry looked like she didn't care at all.

"I'll take you to our dorm tomorrow." Onew calmly said.

Cherry suddenly sat up, and a smile started to crawl up her face.

"Really oppa?! Gomawo!!" Cherry hugged her brother tightly, jumped out of her bed, and dug in her clothes.

"What are you doing?" Onew laughed at her sudden reaction.

"I'm looking for something to wear. Now, out!" Cherry giggled.

"Arasseo, good night." And Onew kissed Cherry's forehead.

"Good night oppa." Her eyes glistening with happiness.


 Cherry settled with an ulzzang get-up: pastel colored clothes and wedge heels.

As soon as she finished preparing, she lied down and thought deeply. She's going to the dorm tomorrow. She will see the SHINee oppas. No.. She will see Taemin. She will see his forever-beautiful face, as well as the strange look on it. Cherry is scared, but she is happy as well, knowing she will finally see him again.

She, then, called Jungmin, her ever-so-loving best friend.

"Jungmin-ah~~~~~~~~~"

"Ya! Lee Chaeri! Why are you calling at this time??"Jungmin sounded like she just woke up.

"Mianhae, I just want to tell you that.. I'm going to see our oppas tomorrow." Cherry excitedly reported.

"Jinjja?! Wah, you're so lucky!"

Ever since Cherry met the SHINee boys, she asked Jungmin every single detail about them, except for her own brother, of course. Jungmin is a total Shawol, and she had gone to every single one of their concerts Now, even Cherry caught the fangirl disease.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you every detyeail of my meeting with them. Well, I need to sleep now. Bye~<3"

"Okay, good night to you and your brother~<3" And Jungmin hung up.

That night, Cherry couldn't sleep. So she reached for her phone and played Romantic by SHINee. She, then, drifted to sleep and so did the song.


A/N: This is quite a long chapter. But I like it. I'm planning to make a whole book. HA! Kidding. Ppyeong~<3