Chapter 7

Fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo have finally reached a point of no return. He was suffering from this dilemma for over a week now; to the point that it already affected his sleeping pattern.

He really likes Heechul.

He is now sure of it. At first, he thought that he was just lonely and he just needed a friend that ‘clicks’ with him and his quirks. Well, he probably fell in love with him “at first sight” because of his beautiful looks but that kind of “love” sometimes ends up as a mere infatuation. But after nights of continuous tossing and turning in his bed, he finally admitted to himself that what he currently feels for Heechul is something serious.

But solving this first problem led to another—how should he tell it to him?

Should he tell it to him in the first place?

A flood of never ending hows and what ifs filled his mind. He was scared.

Just in time with the start of his regular ‘night toss and turn’ session in bed, his phone on the bedside table suddenly lit up. He reached for it and saw that it was actually a text message from his current problem—Heechul.

“Hey, you free this weekend? Let’s have a movie marathon night here at my place.” the random that came text read.

Jungsoo stared at the screen for several seconds. He instantly had one thought in mind It’s my chance. So, with slightly trembling hands he replied, then laughed at himself being silly to be nervous like this.

“Yeah, I can go this weekend. Send me your address. And you can pick the movie.”

A reply came after a minute.

“Let’s just order the food here. And the movie… yeah, leave it to me. Ok, it’s a date!”

Jungsoo head spun at the last few words.

He knows that it doesn’t mean the same as what he wanted it to be; but it still sent some fuzzy feelings to him.

“Yeah, this is really serious. I should tell it to him soon.” He told himself as he forced himself to sleep, finally having a huge advantage against his wave of thoughts this night.

 

 

Jungsoo was quite surprised when he arrived at the address sent to him by Heechul. He probably expected Heechul to live in a cheap studio-type apartment unit like his house. But instead, he arrived at the entrance of a condominium-type apartment complex that definitely belongs to the high-end class.

He pressed the doorbell button of Heechul’s unit, 15A. In a matter of seconds, Heechul’s voice sounded on the speaker.

“Oh? Jungsoo, you’re here! Come up!” his voice sounded excited on the speaker.

“Okay.” Jungsoo replied as soon as the main door unlocked. He immediately went to the elevator and pressed the 15th floor button.

He suddenly felt like his insides were melting. He got so nervous as he remembered his plan to confess that night.

 

* D I N G *

 

The elevator opened so he quickly dragged himself towards the front door of Heechul’s unit. With cold hands, he pressed the buzzer. The next moment was filled with the sound of the door unhinging to let him inside.

“Jungsoo! Go sit at the sofa, I’ll just get my phone. I left it in my room.” Heechul shouted from a hallway probably leading to his room.

Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter