Chapter 12

Fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul woke up feeling better. But he was so surprised to find himself wrapped up in a warm embrace by an arm with a very familiar scent. He looked up and found Jungsoo’s calmly sleeping face close to him.

Thinking that he was still dreaming, he stared at the peaceful face in front of him for a couple of minutes before craning his neck and reaching for a kiss on his lips.

But as soon as his lips felt the warm breath escaping from the other, he quickly leaned his face away—only to find two round eyes staring back at him.

“Jungsoo I---” he immediately uttered in panic.

But before he could finish his sentence and lean away further, Jungsoo’s hand was already at his nape as his body leaned closer, this time initiating the kiss first.

In an instant, Heechul’s panic dissolved and was replaced by a sudden surge of happiness. But this time he was well aware that he was really awake. Lots of things tried to flood his mind but it was already too late, he already melted into the kiss despite knowing he will regret it all after.

Jungsoo’s kiss started out as something chaste and gentle, nipping at Heechul’s lips softly. But the moment Heechul decided to start kissing him back and allowed access by opening up his lips, the mood escalated quickly. The light nipping instantly turned into lustful and biting while their breaths hitched and turned into soft pants and moans.

Reality suddenly slapped Heechul and he quickly came to his senses. Despite Jungsoo’s firm hold on his face, he slightly pushed him away and tried escaping from his arms.

“J-Jungsoo stop—this is— “Heechul finally said, tears already welling up from his eyes.

 

 

Jungsoo finally leaned away and looked at Heechul in a daze. Still half asleep, he was mortified to realize what just happened between them. He quickly sat up and put some space between the two of them while sitting near the edge of the bed. He wanted to punch himself hard but he instantly felt his logic crumble when he saw the tears pooling Heechul’s eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter