Chapter 11

Fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a week already since Heechul switched with Chul but there’s still no sign of him coming back. Heechul was getting more and more anxious everyday as he fears that Jungsoo will notice it and finally catch on his lies. But at the same time, he can’t lie to himself that he was not actually having lots of fun whenever he is with Jungsoo.

Maybe he had been alone for so long that he feels that finally having someone to spend time with and talk about the things that he likes feels great. He had to slap himself to reality and remind himself that Jungsoo and Chul likes each other and he should know his place. He also told himself that Chul would hate him if Jungsoo finds out their secret and end up staying away from him and treat him like a monster just like the others from before.

That particular day, Heechul felt a particular headache as soon as he woke up. He slowly sat up and instantly felt the room spinning around. He touched his forehead and instantly noticed himself burning with fever. Good thing that it was Saturday so it was Chul’s day off from the café.

He thought that just sleeping it off will probably help so he carefully snuck himself back inside the comforter and proceeded to bring himself to sleep. But seconds later, the doorbell on his apartment unexpectedly rang.

He didn’t expect any sort of delivery today so he had no idea who was ringing the bell. Still, with great effort, he dragged himself out the bed to take a look at the door. It took him quite some time before he reached the door as aside from his legs being wobbly, his vision kept of spinning the whole time.

Upon reaching the door, he peeked his right eye on the peephole and saw a familiar figure outside. He immediately twisted the door and peeked at the door frame as he steadies himself while leaning on the adjacent wall.

He was immediately greeted by the warm smile of the person outside.

“Jungsoo—” was all he could mumble.

 

“Heechul-ah what took you so long to open the—” upon seeing Heechul’s current state, Jungsoo’s greetings was immediately halted and his smiling f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter