Chapter 2

Fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo decided to break his own rule. This is already his tenth time on this café. For someone who lives two hours away from this area, he’s probably not here for the coffee. As soon as he stepped inside, he went straight to the counter to order his usual drink but was surprised to see someone else behind the counter.

“Hi Sir. What would you like to order?” the girl at the counter asked.

“Black tea… and a slice of cheesecake.” He answered here while looking around. “Um, sorry Miss but where’s the regular barista here?” he can’t help but ask the girl.

“Ah! Heechul-ssi? He just went to the backroom for his break. Do you need something from him?”

“N-no it’s fine. I can see him later after his---” Jungsoo replied, but then a voice called from behind him.

“Oh, Jungsoo-ssi! You’re already here.” Heechul suddenly appeared behind him. “I’m still on a break. Do you need something?"

“Ah, nothing, nothing. I was just a bit surprised when I saw someone else on the counter.” Jungsoo said as he quickly escaped to sit on his usual table at the corner.

Heechul was a bit puzzled by Jungsoo’s reaction but he found it really cute.

“Hey, Soomi hand me his order later. I’ll just bring it to his table.” Heechul told his co-worker.

 

 

“Here Sir, black tea and cheesecake.” Heechul placed the tray on Jungsoo’s table as he sat in front of him. “You’ve become quite a regular here Jungsoo-ssi.”

Truth to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter