Chapter 3

Fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry, you had to wait a little bit longer.”

Jungsoo was startled when Heechul removed one of his earphones and suddenly whispered in his left ear before sitting on the chair in front of him.

“Hey! Don’t surprise me like that.” Jungsoo pouted. He can never get used to this playful side of Heechul and being a timid person, these actions always make him flustered.

The two quickly became a lot closer after just several hangouts after work. Despite their contrasting personalities, their friendship seemed to be going well. They even got each other’s number and would message each other from time to time.

“You don’t drink coffee that much yet you’re very jumpy? Your caffeine tolerance is too low! Let’s check your alcohol tolerance. Let’s drink somewhere.” Heechul said to Jungsoo who is still trying hard so hard to finish what he was reading.

After being ignored for another minute, Heechul got a bit irritated and tried to get Jungsoo’s full attention by tapping the book Jungsoo was holding on the table.

“I thought you said that you’re a music student. Why do you read a lot?” Heechul asked, finally getting the guy to look at him.

“I just like reading.” Jungsoo replied, finally closing his book. “Besides, you came at the wrong time, I was at the . But never mind I’m now distracted.” Jungsoo pouted again.

“Stop pouting.” Heechul snapped.

“What?” Jungsoo immediately blushed, realizing that Heechul is staring into him.

“So… Beer? Soju?” Heechul went back to his question.

“I hate the taste of alcohol. But I can accompany you while you drink.” Jungsoo offered also liking the idea of them hanging out somewhere.

“Ugh. That will be boring… Okay fine, let’s just have ramen. I know a good place.” Heechul suggested a new plan.

“Deal.” Jungsoo replied, automatically packing his bag.

 

The moment that they arrived at the “good ramen place”, Jungsoo knew that Heechul lied to him.

“This doesn’t look so Japanese for a restaurant.” Jungsoo sarcastically said as he sat on the steps of an amphitheater facing Hangang River and Banpo Rainbow bridge.

“You don’t sound that much disappointed.” Heechul chuckled as he slowly sat beside Jungsoo. “Don’t worry I wasn’t lying about the ramen. It will be here in five minutes. I ordered for delivery.”

“That’s good then. I was about to leave you and eat dinner at home.” Jungsoo replied trying to sound annoyed.

But in reality, Jungsoo was more than glad. Not only because had he always wanted to go to this place and observe people but also because this is the first time that they seemed to be “in a date”.

“They said that there’s a light and music show on this bridge every night. I’ve always wanted to watch it at least once.” Heechul said pointing at the bridge nearby.

“Well… its not a bad idea…” Jungsoo agreed and Heechul immediately smiled, relieved that his “small surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter