Chapter 9: Just Continue

My Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol?! Where the heck is you?" Mr. Kim said

 

"I'm home already, where are you now Mr. Kim?!"

 

"I am in Luhan's mansion now! When I get home this morning, Master Luhan is angry with me! He said I didn't follow you properly. But you're the one who went missing! and now, Master Luhan will say he called you and you're at the bar?" Mr. Kim said laughing but had an angry tone.

 

"I know, I know, I am sorry about that. It just that, so many happened last night and it still hurts my head remembering it"

 

"Well you deserve it"

 

"Yeah I deserve this " Chanyeol is rubbing his head because it still hurts. He drank too much for sure. "Mr. Kim, Lets meet up. I just want to tell you something important"

 

"And now you are going to say something? I will not go out just to meet you. I am still angry with you"

 

"C'mon Mr. Kim. This is so important" Chanyeol pleaded.

 

"You know I can't. Luhan is still angry with me and I can't leave him again"

 

"Mr. Kim" Chanyeol said with a serious tone.

 

Mr. Kim noticed the changed tone of Chanyeol. Maybe it is really important.

 

"What is it?" He asked.

 

"It is about my mate." Chanyeol said.

 

"About what?"

 

"My mate"

 

"Do I hear it right?! Your mate?"

 

"Yes, my mate"


 

~


 

Mr. Kim asked Luhan that he is going to buy something and he will be back quickly. And Luhan agreed.

 

Mr. Kim quickly drove to a coffee shop where Chanyeol wants them to meet and when he got there, he already saw Chanyeol sitting at the corner of the coffee shop.

 

"Chanyeol" Mr. Kim said.

 

Chanyeol quickly looked up to Mr. Kim. He quickly signed him to sit down.

 

"So what are you talking about? That you met your mate already? And where? Who?" Mr. Kim asked.

 

"Mr. Kim… I don't know if you are going to believe me.. But I saw my mate at the Night Sky" Chanyeol rubs his face.

 

"So?"

 

"So?, I don't know what to do Mr. Kim!. I met him and I can't argue but he is so beautiful. The most beautiful Omega I’ve ever seen in my entire life"

 

Mr. Kim laughs and Chanyeol looks up.

 

"Why are you laughing? Are you making fun of me?"

 

"No, Chanyeol. I just laughed because you are already whipped to your mate"

 

"You will not laugh when I say that he is a e there," Chanyeol confessed.

 

Mr. Kim just sadly smiled. "You know Chanyeol. They'd say that meeting your true mate is a small chance. Especially for us (alphas). So the fact that the heavens allowed you to meet yours, is truly a blessing. MATE is the right one for us. So don't hesitate to get that person Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol just looked at the view outside of the coffee shop. What Mr. Kim said is right. He sighs because he did something horrible to his mate.

 

"Don't hesitate, Chanyeol," Mr. Kim repeated.

 

"B-but what about Luhan?" Chanyeol said. Chanyeol feels like he is being a jerk if he is going to hurt him. Hurting Luhan is the least thing he could ever do. Also, he knows that the latter have feelings for him.

 

"Master Luhan will understand. I know it will hurt him but you can't avoid our nature Chanyeol"

 

Mr. Kim had a point. He needs to tell Luhan as early as possible.


 

~


 

Baekhyun is under the influence of alcohol. He didn't entertain any clients who wanted to book him. He is just laying at his king size bed holding one bottle of alcohol.

 

He just looked at the ceiling, remembering what happened that night. He wants to forget it and move on but apparently, he cannot. It is his mate.

 

Baekhyun just sighs and lay sideways. How can he forget him? He thought. Meeting your mate is truly a blessing. It means you have a partner in life forever. He thinks that he will get married and have a bunch of kids. A happy life that he never got when he was a kid.

 

He heard the door open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter