Chapter 2: Baekhyun and his friend

My Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1.

 

6 years later..

 

"Mom!, mom! Look what I've got!" Now, a six years old Baekhyun is cheerfully running to her mom while showing the pretty shell he got from the seaside.

 

"Baekhyun! What have I told you before?! I said that don't ever go far away from me while I am busy?! I can't always look at you all the time!. When will you be going to listen?" The beta is angry or most likely worried. She is now selling fish.

 

"But.. I-i just want to show this to you mom." Baekhyun shows the shell he got while sulking and nearly crying because he made her mom angry again.

 

Baekhyun has grown a lovely omega. He always wears his stunning smile and it just makes Haeun even more worried. She knows when her Baekhyun grows, many people will take an interest in her son. They might do something harmful to him and she doesn't want to happen.

 

So because of that, in order to protect Baekhyun for those people who are going to hurt him, she made her son wear a big robe with a big hoodie to prevent Baekhyun's smell from others. She also made Baekhyun have long hair to cover his beautiful blue eyes. Little Baekhyun hates it, especially during summer because it makes him feel sticky, but Baekhyun still wears it because he doesn't want to make her mom angry. Baekhyun grew an obedient child and that's what Haeun can be grateful for.

 

Haeun looked to her son. She always can't resist Baekhyun's sulking face. She knelt to reach his son's face. She holds Baekhyun's face and kisses him to his chubby cheeks. "You know why mom is angry right?" She said.

 

"Yes." Baekhyun is still pouting while having a teary-eyed.

 

"And why?"

 

"Because I went somewhere without your notice… I-I'm sorry mom" Baekhyun said and she hugs her mom to her neck.

 

The beta melted to this. Baekhyun is truly an angel. She caresses her son's head and leans back to see his son's face. "Just don't do that anymore hmm? You know I can't lose you right?". Baekhyun nods to her mom. "All right, let me see your shell?"

 

Baekhyun is now delighted. He knows that his mom is not mad anymore. He shows the shell proudly. 

 

"Okay, let's make this shell as your necklace okay" Baekhyun's mother searched something from her bag and pulled out a piece of thread and she made it a necklace for her son. She wears it to Baekhyun's neck and little Baekhyun is so happy. 

 

"Thank you, mom!" Baekhyun said while smiling so brightly.

 

"Excuse me, is that your son?" A voice from behind came. Both Baekhyun and her mother looked at the person who was behind them. A person is a man. An Alpha. Maybe in his 30s?. He has a strong build of body and he is wearing an expensive coat. The Beta mom thinks why this man is here in this kind of place? Based on his looks, the man is wealthy. Wearing an expensive coat, neat hair, an expensive watch that she doesn't even know how costly it is. Overall, this man is questionable to be here. 

 

Little Baekhyun automatically leans closer to her mom. He is now holding tightly to her mom's clothes while hiding at her back. 

 

"Sorry, but who are you?" The beta mother said.

 

"Oh, sorry if I scared you by showing up so suddenly. My name doesn't matter as I'm just passing by when I saw your fish." The man said.

 

"Is that so?" Haeun is still skeptical about the man. She looks to her son that seems scared right now and holds her Baekhyun tightly. "Yes, she is my son"

 

"Is your son an omega?" The man said.

 

Suddenly, Haeun alarm because of why this man is asking if her child is an omega. "Why are you asking mister?"

 

"Ah, I don't know. It just seems like your child looks like an Omega" The man said.

 

"No. My son is a beta like me." Haeun lied. This man looks suspicious, so telling an untruth will not be that bad. She is just protecting Baekhyun. "Uhm, are you still going to buy?" She said. So she can avoid the topic of 'omega' thing.

 

"Ah yes. I am going to buy it. Please give me 1kl of this fish. Thank you."

 

Haeun is busy preparing the fish. Unknown to her, the man is still looking to small Baekhyun. While Baekhyun is still trying to hide from his mom back.

 

"This is the fish Mr," Haeun said and the man reaches his payment. The man leaves after he got the fish he brought to the beta.

 

"Mom, I don't like her." Baekhyun pouts.

 

"I know. I don't like him either, baby."

 

~

 

Monday, Haeun and Baekhyun were in the river at the center of the forest. Today is the wash day for them. Baekhyun was supposedly attending school in his age but he didn't. Haeun tried to bring little Baekhyun in kindergarten. But after a week, when she was walking to get Baekhyun from school, she found Baekhyun crying outside of their school gate. The beta hurriedly ran to her son. She asked Baekhyun why he is crying. But little Baekhyun didn't answer, instead, he hugged her mother and said "I don't want to go to school anymore mom. Please, let me stay beside you, I promise to help you selling your fishes" Baekhyun snuggles tightly. Haeun carried her son and she went to kindergarten teacher. When she found out that Baekhyun is getting bullied by his classmates and no one dares to protect him, even the teacher, she is furiously and scolded the teacher for not doing anything. Baekhyun's teacher just said that it can't help because Baekhyun is omega. The only omega in class. That day, Haeun decided that she will not let Baekhyun go to school anymore after that. She thought that everything would be fine, as long as she is with her baby.

 

Now, Baekhyun was running around trying to catch the butterfly. Baekhyun is so happy when he and his mom go to the river because it is peaceful and quiet. Also, her mom allowed him to run to the fullest and he can wear his robe off. Finally, the sticky feeling of wearing a robe will be gone for a moment. Baekhyun glows every time they go to the river.

 

After getting tired. Baekhyun joins her mother washing their clothes. Most of the clothes are from Baekhyun because he always gets sticky. After all, wearing a robe is hot. While continuing to do their stuff. Baekhyun wonders when he will be able to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter