Chapter 3: The Parks and the Ohs

My Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Parks mansion is alive. Every corner of the mansion, you can hear everyone is whispering. Every staff of the mansion is busy. It is already midnight but the mansion feels like it's still daylight. The staff of the Parks family is occupied but they are not busy because of stress. Everyone is busy but they were all excited because the wife of Mr. Park finally will deliver their first child after years of trying. Most of the Park's family were there to witness the firstborn baby of the family. 

 

The Park's family is one of the biggest and influential families in the country. They owned hospitals, hotels, malls, and restaurants. They were so influential that most of the people treat them so highly. The family is also one of the scariest family in the country because if you even tried to mess with one of the family members, it will be the end of you. People treat them so well but at the same time, people scare them.

 

Parks was so happy finding out that Mrs. Park is pregnant. All of the family sends their congratulation to the couple. Finally, after years of their marriage, they blessed a gift, an heir. Mrs. Park was so relieved when she got the news that she was pregnant. She is an Omega and she will be so ashamed for herself if she can't fulfill her only duty. The family even more thrilled when they found out that the baby is a boy. Having a first boy child is a blessing for every family.

 

The family of the Parks was in the lounge. Waiting for the arrival of the new part of the family.  The elders we're talking about the future of the baby. They say the baby should be an Alpha. An Alpha firstborn is ideal because he will protect the family, the business. Even though the baby isn't yet born, they already painting the future of the baby. 

 

While the elders still talking about the plan for the baby, a maid is running towards the lounge area were all the Park's family is waiting.

 

"Mrs. Park safely delivered the baby! And the Midwife says the baby is healthy and he was an Alpha!" The maid announces the news with so much happiness.

 

The Parks family all clap for the great news. After that they all celebrated. Both of the couple were already resting but the whole family still celebrating at the mansion even though it is already midnight. For them, the night is nothing compared of having the next successor.

 

The night at the Parks mansion is truly a busy day.

 

~

 

The couple named their son 'Chanyeol'.

 

Chanyeol grows up so manly. He has curly dark black hair, fair skin with chocolate eyes. Little Chanyeol is also handsome that even the maids of their mansion always adore him. Even though those positive traits, you still can't still see the fact that he was still a kid.

 

Now he is 6 years old but he already learned how to do many things like playing the piano, painting, riding horses, archery and many more. Molding him when he's still a kid. Of course, the reason is to be a great leader someday. But all of these activities made him be so matured so early. 

 

Little Chanyeol always loves to be alone. His parents always in other countries to do many things. He loves his parents so much but after Chanyeol turned 4, the times that his parents his out become consistent. And because of that, Chanyeol loves to do his things alone.

 

“Hey, Hyung!” Little Sehun enters Chanyeol’s room. “You are here all day. Why don’t you join me outside and play our favorite sport soccer?” 

 

Sehun is an Alpha. He is a cousin of Chanyeol, on his Mother’s side the ‘Oh’ family. Oh is also a wealthy family they own the biggest no. 1 noodle factory in the country. Sehun is younger to Chanyeol by 1 year and he always spent his time joining his cousin Chanyeol even though Chanyeol sometimes didn’t talk to him back. But he knows even in his cousin’s cold appearance, Chanyeol is a warm-hearted person. Sehun’s mother always brings him to Park’s mansion that is why the two were close. They can even mistake as a sibling. The Parks maids even say that both of them are a perfect match. The Energetic one and the Cold one, they kids. But Sehun didn’t like that because Chanyeol is so talkative especially when they are both alone.

 

“Later Sehun, I am still finishing this” Chanyeol is currently painting now. He is painting the view outside of his big window.

 

“You can finish it anytime! We can’t waste the sun outside” Sehun says while he drops himself to Chanyeol’s bed. “I already eat cakes in the kitchen, your maids gave me one” 

 

“Really? So you need to rest for a while. You ate something so doing physical activity is a no.” He still into painting.

 

“You’re not so fun!”

 

“Later Sehun, later when it is not hot already” Chanyeol gave him smile.

 

“Okay, just promise me that play outside later”

 

Chanyeol giggles, “I promise”

 

Sehun looks to the outside and it is true that playing outside is hot since its still noon. In that, little Sehun slept in the big bed while waiting for his hyung to finish his painting.

 

~

 

Chanyeol waking up Sehun. “Sehuna, Sehuna wake up.” Little Sehun woke up from his nap. “Let’s go outside now. It is not hot anymore. As Chanyeol promise, he wakes up his cousin. Little Chanyeol really adores Sehun. For him, Sehun is his Cousin and his best friend.

 

They played soccer outside to the wide field of the Parks near to their mansion. Chanyeol is indeed good at everything. He plays better than little Sehun.

 

“Urghhh, you scored again hyung!” Sehun said.

 

“You are good to Sehuna, but you need to practice more before you beat me” Chanyeol kids Sehun.

 

“That is so unfair! You are one year ahead of me! So the time you practice is more than mine!” 

 

“But cousin! I do not play soccer when you are not around, remember?”

 

“Ah even though!” Sehun is now angry “let stop playing, I am not in a good mood anymore. He sits on the grass while sulking.

 

Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter