Chapter 8: The Sadness and the Madness

My Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is scared. Before the man entered his room, he felt something different. He smelt something that he hasn't smelled before. When he was young, people say Omega has slower development and it includes the ability to smell. And now that he is an adult, he can smell better and he used to smell the scents of the alphas now. But the scent he is smelling now is different. It makes him want to submit immediately. He got scared of these new feelings. That's why when he feels the smell is near coming to him, he quickly goes to the balcony and tries to hide. But it's too late now because the person already opened his room.

 

When the man stepped into his balcony, he froze. Because the person in front to him is like a god. So handsome and screaming dominance. But he stopped himself because he might be in danger.

 

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked.

 

But the man didn't answer him, instead he went to him and he cupped Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun is now looking up because the man in front of him is too tall. felt like he was going to melt. The man is looking at him so intensely, so addictive.

 

Baekhyun stops himself and holds the man's hands that are holding his face. "Hey!, sto-" Baekhyun hasn't even finished when the man kissed him

 

He tried to resist from the kiss but eventually gave in.

 

The alpha is kissing him so hard. Baekhyun felt like he was going out of breath but he enjoyed it. He tip toe because heck, he can’t kiss him properly.

 

In those years of serving alphas, this is the first time Baekhyun felt different. Like he wants to be with this person in front of him forever. Like he can give himself fully to him.

 

After a minutes of kissing they finally break away and because of their intense kiss, they are out of breath now. Both of them were trying to catch their breaths.

 

"I am Chanyeol, and who are you?" Chanyeol said with a dominant voice. He is still holding Baekhyun's face.

 

Baekhyun is still looking at Chanyeol. Baekhyun thinks that 'Chanyeol' name is oddly familiar to him but he doesn't know where he heard it.

 

"I-i am Baek, a-alpha…."Baekhyun says, stuttering.

 

"Baek…"

 

Chanyeol can clearly see Baekhyun's face now. He feels so happy that finally, atlas, he found his MATE his true soulmate.

 

Chanyeol is looking at Baekhyun like studying his features. His mate is gorgeous. Crescent eyes, cute nose, pink lips and he saw the mole on the upper right of his lips. His inside is so happy that his mate is beautiful! The most beautiful he has ever seen. Olders say that there is just a 5% chance you will meet your soulmate and Chanyeol is so glad that in those 5% he is included.

 

"W-why are you here? Ms. Eun will get angry if I serve other alpha now" Baekhyun now is panicking. He removes himself from Chanyeol and walks to the door exit but Chanyeol holds Baekhyun wrist.

 

"S-serve other alpha?" Chanyeol's voice is cold. You can clearly hear that he is about to get angry.

 

Baekhyun is now scared. Because he knows that the guy in front of him is his Alpha. He confirmed it after they shared an intense kiss.

 

He is scared. Now that he found his alpha, he felt that he is a dirty omega. An omega who doesn't deserve love. This guy is rich enough to reserve any omega in the Night Sky and that scared him more. He will only bring shame to this guy by being a e. Shame not only for his alpha, but for his family.

 

Baekhyun can't speak. He is scared to tell out the truth.

 

"Answer me! What do you mean by serving other alpha?!" Chanyeol said angrily.

 

Baekhyun was about to speak when the room opened.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked and saw Ms. Eun.

 

"Oh glad! I thought you lost Mr. Chan!" Ms. Eun said with relief. "I didn't thought you will find this room alone, I was about to bring you here but I guess it's fine now"

 

Baekhyun looked to Chanyeol. He is so shocked that the Alpha that he was about to serve is his alpha. The thought made him shiver because this man afforded him. The most expensive omega in Night Sky. Now he knows Chanyeol is rich. He thinks that he doesn't deserve Chanyeol even more. He just wanted to cry.

 

"Well, now you are here Mr. Chan, let me introduce you to our most expensive Omega, Baek. Have a good night Mr. Chan" And with that, Ms. Eun left.

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and he smiled crazily.

 

"W-what is that Baek? I can't understand anything! Please EXPLAIN!" Chanyeol has now exploded. He knows what Baekhyun is doing but he needs to confirm it.

 

"A-alpha… please l-leave.. If y-you d..don't w-ant me anymore" Baekhyun stuttered while crying. His life is now a mess. He can understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter