Chapter 10: They Meet Again

My Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Mr. Kim talked about his mate, Chanyeol decided to go back to the Night Hotel but he didn't check in or anything. He goes back to the hotel almost every day but he doesn't have the courage to face Baekhyun so he just goes to the bar of the hotel. Almost every time he entered the hotel, the Alpha girl receptionist always welcomed him with a warm smile. Chanyeol just replied to it with a small smile. He sometimes felt embarrassed because the receptionist was always looking at him with a curious face. Maybe she was thinking why he always entered the hotel but didn’t even book.

 

Chanyeol as usual wearing his low profile suit. It is expensive but it made him unnoticeable. He entered the bar room of the hotel and he looked around. He smiled when he saw that his table is still empty. He makes it his because he always sits on that spot. Chanyeol noticed that there are quite people here now. He is just glad that his spot is still empty.

 

 

The spot where Chanyeol usually sits is far away from the counter. He loves to sit at the corner beside a big window where you can see the view of the hotel. While looking at the view, Chanyeol noticed that the view is stunning. You can see the buildings everywhere, full people who were busy walking and so many lights. But unlike every hotel, when you see the sky, it seems like it is peaceful. You can clearly see everything up there without any buildings. Maybe it is because they are too high and the location of the hotel is not so crowded yet. Maybe this is why it is called Night Sky hotel, because of the stunning view up there.

 

 

Chanyeol ordered 1 glass of alcohol. Just like the usual, we will drink it and enjoy the view and just chill out before he goes out. He doesn't know but he liked being here. Maybe because his mate is in this building? That thought made him relax a little bit.

 

 

Suddenly, he remembered the convo of his father. He lied when he said he didn't yet know what is special about this hotel. For some reason, he doesn't want to tell them that they offer a e here. Maybe if he got Baekhyun out of here already? He doesn't really know.

 

 

After a while of drinking he was about to leave when he smelled a familiar smell again. Sweet Strawberry Vanilla. His mate. Quickly, he sat again and tried to cover his smell. He is not yet ready to face his mate.

 

 

Baekhyun walks with his long silk robe with a choker on his neck. Chanyeol feels angry because his mate doesn't even care of what others might look at him. It’s too y for everyone's eyes.

 

 

 

He sits on one of the stools in the counter. Chanyeol didn't even hear what his mate was saying. All he knows is that Baek looked drunk.


 

~


 

"Hey! Call Kris! I want to talk to him" Baekhyun said with an angry voice.

 

"But Baek, He is busy cooking in the kitchen. We can't disturbed him" The bartender said.

 

 

"Ahhh! I don't care! Just bring him here or else I'm going to make a scene here!!" Baekhyun said and he put his arms to the counter and lay his head there.

 

 

"Baek, you making us in trouble really"

 

 

"I said I don't care! Kyung is not always going to my room nowadays and Kris didn't even want to send me alcohol in my room!!!" He said lifting his other hand like proving his point.

 

 

"Hayts! I will call him but It is not my fault if Kris gets mad at me!"

 

 

"G-go ahead" Baekhyun is now half asleep. He is really drunk now.

 

 

After a while, Kris entered the bar and saw Baekhyun immediately at the counter. He sighs because Baek isn't even like that. It is his first time doing this.

 

 

Baekhyun hears a knock on the table, and he immediately looked up and saw Kris. "K-Krisssss!" he said pointing his finger. "Finally! I saw you! P-please! Send me another bottle at my room hmm? I promise you that i will buy everything you want!"

 

 

Kris just face palm. He doesn't even know what to do to his friend. "Baek! Wake up! You’re are too drunk now. C'mon I will help you to get into your room" Kris said, exiting the counter to walk to Baekhyun.

 

 

Kris is near Baekhyun when a person pats his shoulder. Kris just looked back and saw an alpha man who is like the same height as him.

 

 

"Excuse me, who are you?"

 

 

"I am Mr. Chan"

 

 

"So..? What is your need sir?" Kris said and he was about to lift Baekhyun on his arms when Chanyeol stopped them. Baekhyun is so wasted already to figure it out on what's happening.

 

 

"Hey? What is wrong with you?" Kris said and he was angry already.

 

 

"The person you are about to lift up is My Omega" Chanyeol said with his cold voice.

 

 

Kris didn't know what exactly this man said. He thinks that he reserved Baek already.

 

 

"Excuse me sir. This is kind of rude but may I ask if you have a membership card?" Kris said because all Clients who know the e have the black membership card. He just wants to confirm it for Baek's safety.

 

 

Chanyeol remembered that Ms. Eun gave them a membership card when they acquired the offer. He didn't know if that membership card that this cook was referrin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter