Chapter 6: 19 Years later

My Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19 years later.

 

There is a loud alarm clock that rings to the massive room. Everyone wakes up because of the loud noise. All of the omegas groans because they need to start the day again. All omegas have a routine depending on what age you are. All of the young ones need to wake up at 6 am. Because they need to learn to do chores like how to cook, clean, study and how to take care of their looks. They do exercise but only light exercise because the hotel wants them to look like dolls. They also don’t allow them to go outside of the hotel. If they do, they need someone to be with them before they are allowed to go. But going outside is also limited to them. They only allow going outside when it is early morning when they jog and during the night. Because the holders of the hotel don’t want them to be in the sun for too long because it is not healthy with their skin.

 

Being a young Omega in Night Sky hotel is hard. All of the young ones live in the basement of the hotel because they want them to be secrete in the word. They are minor, It is illegal but it is a business of Night Sky, that is why. It seems like a prison for them but the only thing different is, they live comfortably. The hotel provides them their needs and wants. The whole basement furniture is expensive. They have everything there. So sometimes the Omegas living there didn’t complain even though they knew what they would be going to do after they reached 18.

 

But for the older Omega is different. Their life would be busy but they have more freedom. They can go outside of the hotel at any time. But like for the young omega, they need a chaperone. But all in all, they can do whatever they want but they need to be back before night. Because of their job.

 

All of the Older Omega lives on the highest floor of the Hotel. Where Baekhyun lives. But Baekhyun has his own room. Why? Because after he turned 19 many clients were praising him. Baekhyun grew up with a cold personality but clients ignore it. Baekhyun grew beautiful. His hair now is silver with bangs, pale skin, petite and plus his eyes that many people adore because not everyone has blue eyes. Many clients were trying to book him but many of them can’t because Baekhyun is so picky with his clients. Yes, Only Omega who can choose his client.

 

Many Adult Omega are angry with Baekhyun, especially those who are older than him. Because when Baekhyun turned 18 all of their clients wanted to book him and left them like a leftover in a feast of food. That is why most of them hate him. But Baekhyun ignores them.

 

“Baek! Wake up now! We have a date today right? Let's not waste the day!" Baekhyun heard his friend, Kyungsoo, calling him. Kyungsoo gave him the nickname of ‘Baek’ and everyone started to call him that name in Night Sky too. Baekhyun groans as he doesn't use to wake up early now. He looked at Kyungsoo and smiled. "Hey, you entered my room again" He said murmuring.

 

"Well duh, I have your keys, right? c'mon and take a bath now!" Kyungsoo said.

 

"hehe.. Right" Baekhyun sits up and looks at Kyungsoo, scanning his walking closet. Baekhyun smiled. Kyungsoo is so cute.

 

Kyungsoo grew up beautifully as Baekhyun. He is a bit smaller than Baekhyun and it makes him more cutie. Kyungsoo's hair is dark black and everyone loves his heart-shaped smile. But despite all of these, he grows up so intimidating. Everyone respects him because of his superior looks, maybe it is because he is one of the longest omega members in Night Sky. He also grows up to be protective of Baekhyun because during the first months of working in Night Sky, everyone bullies Baekhyun and he is the one who stood up for him.

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun become close because of that. Baekhyun always relies on Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo protects Baekhyun. And because Kyungsoo is close to Baekhyun, everyone is scared and angry with the duo but the two paid no heed.


 

~


 

The duo decided to go to the mall looking for new clothes. This is the date of the two of them.

 

"Hey, Baek"

 

"Hmm?" Baekhyun answered while taking a picture. They are rarely hanging out and rarely go outside of Night Sky so he really enjoyed taking pictures of the outside.

 

"Look at this!" Kyung showed the clothes he saw in the aisle. "I love this, it looks so cute!" A sweater decorated with cute animals. One is a penguin and one is a dog "Let's buy this one. One for you and one for me! They say I look like a penguin and you look like a dog so it fits with us!"

 

Baekhyun saw the sweater and he didn't like it. He likes the design but he doesn't like the sweater. It's hot. "Kyung… you know I don't like wearing thick clothes." Baekhyun said.

 

Kyungsoo looked to Baekhyun. Baekhyun is wearing a very thin big t-shirt that his collar bone is almost showing. He sighs because he knows why Baekhyun doesn't like wearing thick clothes.

 

"I know. But this is cute!! C'mon let's buy this and we can wait till winter to wear this okay~" Kyungsoo said with pleading eyes.

 

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo and he smiled "fine, fine. But you will treat me a meal today ~~"

 

"All right!" Kyungsoo said happily.

 

After they bought the cute sweater they decided to eat in a noodle house. There aren't many people at the restaurant. Some groups of male alphas, few betas who are happily chatting and some omega who are with their beta or alpha. It is rare to see a group of omega or omega being alone. Because it is dangerous for them to go outside.

 

"So how are you Kyung?" Baekhyun said. Both know what Baekhyun means.

 

Kyungsoo just smiled. He recalled what happened to him last night. "I'm okay, last night I gave him a sleeping pill so he will sleep early." Kyungsoo said. Talking about the client he serves yesterday.

 

"I'm glad. I just hope Ms. Eun will not notice anything suspicious"

 

Ms. Eun is the one who runs the brothel at Night Sky. Everyone is terrified of her. She is so scary that even the duo is scared of her. But Ms. Eun has a favorite e and one of them is Baekhyun. She likes Baekhyun because he brings a lot of money to the Night Sky. And because of that, he let Baekhyun choose his client and also have the power to decline some.

 

There is some omega who sneaks sleeping pills. They put it to the wine or any drink so that the client will feel sleepy and wouldn't touch them. A thing that hasn't yet been noticed by Ms. Eun and the duo was glad about that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter