Chapter 7: Night Sky

My Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE. READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

The day is so busy at the airport. Many people are waiting for their flights and some are just landed and one of them is Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol just landed. Walking so fine and everyone is looking at him wondering who he is. He is so tall that everyone quickly notices him. Wearing a big black coat, white shirt inside, black pants and shoes and a body bag. With his perfect hairstyle and blond hair with eyeglasses, Chanyeol is indeed gorgeous.

 

Chanyeol can hear everyone whispering while looking at him. He is so used to it because even when he was a kid, everyone pays attention to him but he ignores it all. While walking, he heard Luhan's voice at the back. He immediately found where the sound was coming from. Being tall is his advantage.

 

"Hey there" Chanyeol said.

 

Luhan hugs Chanyeol tightly. "I miss you!!"

 

Chanyeol just smiled and hugs Luhan too. Unknown to the public, Chanyeol and Luhan have been engaged for 5 years now. Their parents decided that their kids should be married. Chanyeol and Luhan did not find any wrong with it because they are childhood friends and being engaged, it will definitely help with their future business.

 

Luhan is small like what omega used to look. He looks like a living doll. Many omega found him beautiful and gorgeous. He wears elegant clothes and pieces of jewelry that everyone will be jealous of. Luhan is also kind. Everyone knows him by doing charities and helping poor people. Luhan is a perfect Omega for the eyes of everyone.

 

The relationship between the two is good. Luhan has been very interested in Chanyeol since they were kids. He found Chanyeol his future husband someday, in short, he loves Chanyeol. Meanwhile, for Chanyeol, he finds Luhan as his sibling. That's why when their parents announced that they need to marry someday, he can't find himself but to be sad. He wants to find his true mate someday but he guesses he needs to give up with that dream and just follow his parents' wants. The only thing he needs to make his parents proud is to obey their orders. He thought that maybe he can learn to love Luhan.

 

"Miss you too. You are still short Lu."

 

"Duh, accept that I will not grow any inch" He clings to Chanyeol arms. "By the way, did you enjoy the first-class that my dad reserves for you?" He asked.

 

"Ah yes, but you actually don't need to do that"

 

"Why not? My father will hurt his feelings if you said that to him" Luhan pouts.

 

"I know, But I can book my own flight Lu, I don't need to use your dad's power.".

 

"Let him spoil his soon to be son-in-law" Luhan giggled.

 

"And I don't want that"

 

"C'mon, don't be angry, this is our first meet for a year now and we start it with arguing?" He pouted.

 

Chanyeol just sighs. He is not angry with Luhan but he really doesn't need any help from Luhan's parents.

 

"Okay, sorry." Chanyeol said.

 

"Hmm. Let's forget it" Luhan said while looking down.

 

"Chanyeol!" Chanyeol heard Mr. Kim voice

 

"Mr. Kim!" Chanyeol hugs the man.

 

"Long time no see! I feel like you grow an inch again haha" Mr. Kim jokes.

 

"You are growing a bit too Mr. Kim" Chanyeol returned the compliment. Mr. Kim is just a smaller bit by Chanyeol.

 

"I want to have chit-chat with you Chanyeol but your parents told me drive you home immediately"

 

"I know, they told me to go home quickly. For sure it is important"

 

While the three are heading to the Parks mansion, Chanyeol asks Luhan. "Hey Lu, how was Sehun? Did you ever talk to him?"

 

Sehun is one of the great soccer players of the country. Like what he dreamt of. He is now a captain of one of the strongest teams of the country. Sehun is everyone's favorite. Every Beta, Omega or even an Alpha likes Sehun. He is tall, just an inch smaller than Chanyeol.

 

"Hmmm. No Chanyeol. I tried to talk to him but he declined it right away. I gave up already" Luhan said with a sad face.

 

After the Luhan and Chanyeol family announced the arranged marriage, Sehun slowly drifted away. Chanyeol and Luhan didn't know why he slowly put the distance to them. It breaks Chanyeol because Sehun is his only best friend and now he lost him. He tried to contact Sehun but Sehun didn't even answer. He lost contact with his cousin. Every time they have a family gathering, he always asks his auntie where Sehun is because he didn't always attend. His auntie just always says that Sehun is busy with his game and has no time to come. Chanyeol did not properly talk to Sehun for 5 years now.

 

Unknown to Chanyeol and Luhan, Sehun loves Luhan since they were just kids.

 

"Maybe I will try to attend one of his games next time." Chanyeol said.

 

"I know! Let me know when you will attend and I will go too!" Luhan is happy.

 

"Nah, I guess I will meet him by myself Lu. Wanna talk to him, cousin to cousin" Chanyeol just smiled.

 

"Hmm, Okay, just update me okay"

 

"Yes." Chanyeol just said and looked at the view of his hometown.

 

Mr. Kim is just silently listening to the convo of the two. He just sighs because unknown of the engaged couple, he knows what is the reason. He knows that Sehun loves Luhan because Sehun secretly said it to him while they were watching soccer. He still vividly remembers what Sehun said.

 

"I will grow up and be a man who is loved by everyone!, I will grow up and be the best soccer player in the world!! And by that time I will ask Luhan's hand"

 

Mr. Kim just laughed when he remembered it. Sehun is so shocks when he spilled his secrete to him and just asked Mr. Kim to not ever tell it to anyone.

 

Mr. Kim sighs with that memory.

 

~

 

Chanyeol is now back to his home. Lots of maids greeted him in the lobby. They all bowed to him and all of them just looked down. He saw the main maid approach him and said that his parents were already in the dining area waiting for him. He just nods and looks at Luhan and Mr. Kim behind. He grabs Luhan's hand and they go together to the dining area.

 

Entering He saw his parents sitting. Mrs. Park immediately approached his son and gave him a tight hug.

 

"Welcome back baby" Mrs. Park smiled and Chanyeol smiled back too. He loves his mother so much.

 

Chanyeol looks at his father where he now sits at the head of the dining table.

 

"I'm back, father." Chanyeol said. He was close with his dad when he was a kid. But growing up, every time he sees his father, he fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter