Chapter 4: Time to leave

My Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Luhan. My name is Luhan" The boy said.

 

"Woah finally. I have your name now" Baekhyun said while smiling "So Luhan. How did you know that I am an omega?" Baekhyun said curiously?

 

"Well, like you Baekhyun. I am an Omega too. Every Omega has a special connection with each other." Luhan said.

 

"Special connection? How come I didn't notice?"

 

"Hmm, I don't know? Do you have Omega friends Baekhyun? Because at my school, I have a few Omega friends. We are not that many so that's why our friendship is good. We back up each other" Luhan said while remembering his home.

 

Sadly, little Baekhyun feels sorry for himself. He grows up without any friends. The only person he can talk about his daily life is his mother, Haeun. "I do not have omega friends Luhan. Or even an alpha nor a beta" Baekhyun said this with a low voice.

 

"Really? Why not? You don't go to school?"

 

"Nope. My mother enrolled me in kindergarten down the street. But the kids there are so mean. They always bully me" Baekhyun pouts.

 

"That's sad" Luhan said.

 

"And also, now that you've mentioned. You are the first omega that I saw." In Baekhyun's amazed.

 

"Me? Your first? Are you joking?" Luhan wants to laugh but when he saw Baekhyun is not joking he stops himself. "Why is that? I believe you when you said you don't have a friend but saying that I am the first omega you saw is questionable. How about your neighbors? It is impossible that there are no omegas out there"

 

"I am serious Luhan, Believe me" Baekhyun is pouting again. "I used to question it too why I don't see any omega. This place is full of beta and alpha only and I question my mom about that"

 

"What did your mom says?"

 

"Mom says that having an omega is so rare that having one is like a blessing, so my mom always says I'm precious." Baekhyun says with his square smile.

 

"That's odd. In my place, we can see some omega but not that many but still, you can see one in every street." Luhan touches his chin thinking.

 

"Really? I want to meet more omega, Luhan!"

 

"Hehe okay! when we found Mr. Kim, I can bring you to my home and we will play with my toys! I have lots of toys to be played with!"

 

"Yeah! I hope we can play in your home someday! But for now, while you are still here, you and I are precious!"

 

"Right we are precious!" Luhan giggles.

 

"But for now, please don't tell anyone that you are an omega here okay" Baekhyun warns. After finding out that Luhan is Omega, he needs to warn Luhan like what every day his mother says to him.

 

Little Baekhyun is oblivious of what's the true color of the world. Being poor omega means suffering for them. The world will never treat them right. They didn't know that the place where he lives is full of dangerous people. That is why you can never see any omega around. In fact, they sell Omegas.

 

"And why is that?"

 

"I don't know. Mom says it makes us protected in this place"

 

"Okay! Since I love your mom, I will not tell anyone"

 

"Hey! My mom is mine okay" Baekhyun warns again

 

"Haha all right, all right"

 

That night, the two of them sleep pretty late because they talk like forever. Little Baekhyunee is so happy that finally, he found his first friend through Luhan. An Omega even, like him.

 

~

 

Morning, Haeun woke up because of the noise outside. She went outside to check what's happening and she saw two old ladies we're gossiping. She knows it's bad to listen to others but can't help it because they were too loud.

 

"Do you know that some rich families are here in our place?" One lady said

 

"Yes! I also heard that those families will be buying properties here. But I don't know which or what." The other lady said.

 

"Damn those rich people. They just go here and buy something like it is not a big deal for them"

 

"I know right! But have you heard that one of the sons of the one family went missing? They said that the kid is lost in the forest. Poor little thing. But you know it's strange because on what rumor says, they never asked for any help in the police station. Like they want to keep the identity of the kid"

 

"Really? I guess that kid is important. I guess they want to protect the kid. But it will be hard for them knowing that they don't ask any help from the authorities."

 

"And also the fact that this place is not a really good place. A lot of bad things happen here"

 

"Poor kid, maybe someone's kidnaped that kid and sell him"

 

"Yes"

 

After hearing that, Haeun felt like she was going to be sick on what she heard. The kid that they were talking about might be the kid she found. She needs to wake up the boys now. She goes to the boy’s room and wakes them up. The two boys were so cute. They are hugging each other while heavily sleeping. Haeun is so happy seeing the two boys sleeping but she needs to wake them up.

 

They were now eating their breakfast as Haeun spoke up. “Boys we are going to the police station after we finished this because we need to find your family, young boy” Haeun said as she looked to Luhan that didn’t still speak. Her face is unhappy because even if she didn’t admit it, she grew to like the kid.

 

“Already mom? Can we wait tomorrow for that? I want to play with him more” Baekhyun said while pouting.

 

Luhan looked to Baekhyun. He even nodded to this statement and looked to Haeun. He wants to be with Baekhyun a little longer and besides, he liked Haeun cooking and care. At least one day? Maybe?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter