KookDara - Lip Balm

2NEBTS EVERYDAY: 2NE1 X BTS DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the weekend, but Dara couldn't enjoy her freedom. She had the carpal tunnel for writing too much and now she's stuck with a white bandage around her wrist and the protection. It was difficult because she couldn't do anything with her injury, the worse thing is that it was on her right wrist. It was uncomfortable and she definitely didn't like it. 

As Dara was biting through her misery, the door lock of her house opened from the outside. She knew that it was Jungkook. He was a friend of her, and they knew each other for quite a while. He would visit her often and it was the same for Dara. She was glad that Jungkook stopped by with fried chicken, Coke and can of beer for himself.

"I can't believe that you still want chicken when you're hurt." Jungkook said as he placed the chicken on the table.

"You're my hero, Jungkook! I've been craving for fried chicken for a long time!" Dara immediately went for the chicken, but Jungkook stopped her.

"I will open it for you." Jungkook said as he unwrapped the chicken and opened the Coke.

"Ah, the smell is amazing!" Dara exclaimed.

"Wow, you're happy to see fried chicken? What about me?" Jungkook asked, but Dara was already eating the chicken without giving the younger a glance.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He pulled the chair in front of Dara and sat down. He then watched her with a hand under his chin.

"Hm? Do you want the other leg?" Dara asked holding up the leg.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter