KookZy - Lovely

2NEBTS EVERYDAY: 2NE1 X BTS DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy made a comeback as a successful solo artist. It had been another in a Show Champion, and there were many hoobae artists that she doesn't know much, but they knew her and was a fan of 2NE1. She was looking forward to perform in front of her fans, but the quarantine had held everyone back. She never felt so lonely when she was on stage, and hope that someone will be at her side. Someone maybe like her secret boyfriend that she had been dating for quite some time.

Minzy sat inside the dressing room. Today was her last week, and she knew that she was going to miss being on stage a lot. Minzy sighed and sat on the couch, reading all the congrat messages that she received from her family and friends, and of course her members. But there was one text that she had been waiting for, but she was unable to stay contact with him because he was busy, and so was herself. 

When Minzy was about to leave, a knock was heard from outside her door. One of her staffs opened the door, and followed by a polite greeting of a male. Minzy knew who it was. It was that someone that Minzy had been waiting for. Jeon Jungkook, her secret boyfriend. The staffs quietly left the room, leaving the two couples alone.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized. He was wearing a mask and a hat, and holding a single flower in his hand. 

Minzy was angry, but when she saw him, she just couldn't stay angry.

"I came here as quickly as I can once all the schedule was done. I just had to see you." Jungkook said, "and I missed you."

"You could have left a message or something, so at least I know that you're alive." Minzy said with a soft chuckle. 

"I'm really sorry." Jungkook apologized sincerely to her. He knew too well that it's all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter