TaeDara - Hand Lotion

2NEBTS EVERYDAY: 2NE1 X BTS DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was standing in front of a cosmetic store. Taehyung suddenly called her in the morning saying that he wanted to give something to her. Dara decided to go, since she already woke up even before Taehyung called her. Though, she didn't understand why Taehyung wanted to meet here in the morning without proper explanation. The chilly winter weather was really getting into her, so she blew her freezing hand.

"Sunbaenim!" Taehyung finally came and waved at her. He grinned at her.

"Taehyung, why did you call m-." 

Before Dara could finish him, Taehyung silenced her by putting his scarf around her neck. Dara's cheek turned red at their close distance, but Taehyung only smiled at her.

"It's still too chilly to be going around without a scarf." Taehyung said.

"What about you?" Dara asked.

"I'm okay, see?" Taehyung lifted up his turtleneck sweater. "I'm wearing something warm."

"Did you bring the scarf just for me?" Dara asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

"I knew you were not going to wear the scarf." Taehyung said and gently grasped her hand. "But anyway, I have something to give you."

"What is it?" 

"Close your eyes."

Dara was a bit skeptical, but closed her eyes anyway. Taehyung grabbed her hand and Dara felt something in her palm.

"You can open them now."

Dara opened her eyes, only to see a small pink box in her hand.

"Open it." Taehyung encouraged with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter