KookRin - A Fanboy's Idol

2NEBTS EVERYDAY: 2NE1 X BTS DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was at the grocery store with the list in his hand. Jin had kicked him out of the dorm to shop because Jungkook was jamming 2NE1 in his room. Jin could hear it from the living room and the older was annoyed because Jungkook wouldn't stop listening to the song, and it was way too loud.

"He just don't know how to appreciate 2NE1 sunbaenim's music. I thought he was a fan of them?" Jungkook kept mumbling to himself as he check the necessary things in the basket.

He was wearing a disguise, but some sharp-eyed fans noticed him. They were trying to take pictures of him with their phone, and even screaming his name. This scared him a lot, and he regret for coming by himself. He went to the counter to pay, but his popularity was too much. He was getting anxious and even felt dizzy at some point.

Just when he was about to pass out, a hand pulled his arm and Jungkook looked at the owner. It was a woman. She had a blond hair and was wearing a cool sunglasses and luxurious outfit. The woman leaned close to him and put finger on her lips.

"They will distract them." The woman said, and from nowhere, three bodyguards in black appeared, literally blocking the fangirls from coming into the store. "Follow me."

Jungkook nodded and followed the woman through the backdoor of the grocery shop. A black van was waiting for the two of them. Jungkook was hesitant to get in the vehicle at first, but she looked way too familiar. When the two of them got in the van, the woman shut the door.

"That should keep them distracted for a bit." She said, and took off the sunglasses and turned to Jungkook with a smile.

Jungkook's eyes widened; it was CL, his idol. He was feeling anxious because he was sitting with his idol, and it was CL that saved her from the large group of raging fans.

"Hello? Are you alright, kid?" CL said waving her hand in front of Jungkook.

"CL sunbaenim." Jungkook said.

"The one and only." CL said with a chuckle. "You're from BTS, aren't you?"

"Y-yes." Jungkook nodded his head. "I... my name is Jungkook, and I'm the youngest member!"

"My members will be hyped if I tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter