YoonZy - First Love

2NEBTS EVERYDAY: 2NE1 X BTS DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment the class bell rang, Minzy quickly grabbed her lunch and rushed out of the classroom. She was heading to the music room, hoping that Yoongi will be there. Yoongi should be there because he's always in the music room, playing the piano. Today, Minzy too the opportunity to confess to him. Yoongi was her first love. She knew that it was love at first sight when she saw Yoongi playing the old, brown piano in a music room. It was a beautiful sound that she can never forget.

Minzy knew that she was getting closer to the music room because she heard the sound of different musical instruments in the room. She only focused on the sound of Yoongi's piano, but she didn't hear anything.

"Strange. Is Yoongi sunbae not here today?" Minzy said out loud to herself as she peek through the small windows of the private rooms. 

When she reached the sixth room on the right, she saw Yoongi. He wasn't playing the piano, but instead, was sleeping with his head on top of the brown piano. 

"Sunbaenim, may I come in?" Minzy said as she softly knocked on Yoongi's private room. Yoongi was sound asleep and a playful grin appeared on Minzy's face. "Then I'm coming in, sunbaenim."

Minzy quietly opened the door of Yoongi's room and closed it behind her. She placed the lunch box on a chair; she was going to eat lunch with him. Minzy was glad that she packed extra sandwiches and kimbap, just for her and Yoongi.

The large window in the piano room was slightly opened, and a warm breeze came in. The breeze slightly caressed Yoongi, and his black hair swayed softly. The sunlight gently sipped through the window, making Yoongi's pale skin to glow brighter.

"Ah, he's so handsome." Minzy said dreamily as she watched Yoongi sleeping. Minzy just wanted to touch Yoongi, but she fight the urge and bit her lower lip. All she can do right now is to wait for Yoongi. Minzy decided to wait for him, so she sat on the chair behind her, holding the lunch box closer to her chest.

Yoongi woke up from his afternoon nap. He groaned and lift his head from the piano and ran finger through his soft, silky black-hair.

"Did you sleep well?" Minzy asked. Yoongi startled at her voice and turned.

"How long have you been here?" Yoongi asked.

"Not too long." Minzy said with an innocent.

"Minzy, you can't be here." Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter