HopeRin - Happy Birthday, Sunshine!

2NEBTS EVERYDAY: 2NE1 X BTS DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok was in his recording room, working on the new song for their album. He was completely focused on working on the song that he forgot that tomorrow is his birthday. He doesn't have time to celebrate his birthday because BTS comeback is near and it pressured him to produce better. He had been waiting for the comeback just like s. This is going to be BTS last album with all seven members, so it means a lot to J-Hope.

As Hoseok was about to edit another part of the song, the lights suddenly went off in his recording room.

"What is this?" Hoseok looked around the room because this was so unexpected, and the lights were off at the most important time of his life.

Suddenly, a door of his recording room opened. The Big Hit staff entered his room with another person with them; Lee Chaerin, or CL from 2NE1. Chaerin and Hope has been dating for a while, but they were too busy seeing each other. Chaerin was often in Los Angeles, and Hoseok in Korea, working on the new album. BTS was to flight to United States for the promotion, and Hoseok was planning to see Chaerin at Los Angeles, so they can finally go on an actual date.

"Happy birthday to you ~ happy birthday to you ~ happy birthday dear Hobi ~ happy birthday to you!" Chaerin sang as she entered the room with a cake and a birthday hat on her head. "Hoseok, hurry up and blow the candle before the fire turns off!" Chaerin exclaimed desperately.

J-Hope laughed and made a wish before blowing a candle on the cake. Chaerin and the staff members all cheered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter