9화 : Hide it

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin was there right beside SinB, holding her hand tight while sticking her forehead on SinB's hand. SinB's parent couldn't disagree with Yerin plead to stay by SinB's side.

Sometimes she look at SinB's face. How come that kid she know years ago can become this beautiful? But one thing for sure is SinB still brave as ever, protecting her from anyone who could hurt her.

"I miss you... Hwang Eunbi...", Yerin smiled bitterly. It has been three days like that.

"Didn't you miss me..."

Memories of 'You'
9화 : Hide it

Three days has passed since that hectic day, but still... SinB didn't open her eyes yet.

Because she stay up through the night, Yerin finally fell asleep right beside SinB by putting her head on the bed.

What happened last night? It was something horryfying to even remember.

.............................

*Flashback...

Yerin was still there, at the same place. She was there with SinB for two days alreadt but SinB still not wake up from her long sleep.

People say that peoples like SinB right now could hear and feel what happened at their surroundings.

Last night, Yerin had a phone call with her mother, saying that she might end up staying at the hospital for a while because she need to take care of someone that's totally precious to her.

Yerin ended up crying while telling her mother about her and SinB's past and what's happening to her right now. Someotimes she glance at SinB for a while with the longing feelings of her.

Then the call ended. It supposed to be another sad day of waiting to go through.

But later, something happened.

TIIIIIT!! TIIIIIITTT!!! TIIIITT!!

That heartbeat monitoring device beeping so loud, making Yerin panicked and pushed the SOS button for help. Everyone knows what does that sound mean.

"Hwang Eunbi!!", Yerin shout.

"What happened?!", Yuju ask after she rushed towards the room with some machines and nurses.

"I don't know! Please.... please save her....", Yerin cried as she can only wait for the emergency procedure.

Yuju tried to wake SinB's up by those machines. They tried using it for a few times, but it failed.

"Hwang Eunbi please live... Don't leave me alone I beg you...", Yerin praying inside her mind.

But then magic happens, or maybe god heard what Yerin wanted. Another tries from Yuju, and they succeed. SinB's heartbeat are back to normal.

Yerin already kneeled on the ground looking at those hectic moment. Her tears finally stopped and Yuju will leave the room.

"Thanks for giving her a lot of support", Yuju tap Yerin's shoulder gently and finally leaving the room. 

Yerin get up from her position and walked towards SinB's sleeping figure with her weak steps. Then she sit beside SinB, holding he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter