2하 : Missing you

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma... who is this person with me inside these pictures?", SinB ask her mother while showing her the pictures from the cellphone she got from her mom days after she woke up.

"I don't know honey. I guess she's one of your friends. But since it's been 5 years, I don't even remember or know her name... But I guess you guys are pretty close tho~"

An answer that doesn't even help SinB to remember anything.

Memories of 'You'
2화 : Missing You

...............................

SinB is focusing herself at every single words coming out from the lecturer's mouth. She wrote it diligently inside her notebook while her ears keep hearing on what the lecturer's teaching.

After the class finally come to the end, she hurriedly rushes herself to the restroom because her stomach was aching all of sudden.

While doing her business inside there, she heard some stomps and footsteps inside the restroom. Then she heard some girls saying some harsh words.

That's when SinB know, someone is fighting inside the restroom.

"Not here too...", SinB sigh.

"I already said to you in countless time to stay away from Eunwoo! Aren't you in hear what I'm saying?!", a girl shout while pushing someone(?) maybe because SinB can hear a loud thud of the wall.

"I already said to you that we're just friends! Me and Eunwoo are just friends!!"

Pakk!!

A sound of someone has been slapped was heard by SinB. She can just gasp at how rude that one girl did to that another girl.

"Wait what? Eunwoo?? Ah... that guy who fighting 3 days ago. This girl must be the one with them that time..."

"in lier!! You broke up with Taehyung yesterday because you want to be with Eunwoo!!", that rude girl shout again. Seriously my ears gonna explode.

"I'm not doing that because of that reason!!"

Pakk!!

"SHUT YOUR IN MOUTH!!!"

"Wait what?? Another slap? Seriously this gonna be insane. I need to do something! Think Hwang Eunbi... Think!"

Without thinking much, SinB just push the flush button. She just wanna warn those girls that someone hearing all of that inside.

FLUSH!

"Crap someone is here! You are lucky today!", that rude girls said and finally leave the crime scene. But wait... what? The sounds of the footsteps doesn't sound like it's just one person doing.

SinB hurriedly get out from the restroom to see a girl who was wearing a one piece gown, fixing her messy hair because of those bullies just now.

"Hey are you--- oh god your nose...", SinB pulled out some tissues when she saw the girl's nose are bleeding.

"Ne?", the girl slightly touching her nose to see that red liquid coming out from her nose. SinB quickly handed the tissues to the girl and that girl quickly covered her nose with it.

"Eoh kamsahamnida...", she said while washing away the blood from her hands.

"By the way are you alright? What they did to you is pretty bad. Your cheek... its red...", SinB pointing to that girl cheek and when she look at the mirror, SinB was right. Her cheek was totally red because of the slaps she received just now.

"Ah... gwaenchanayo~ Thank you for stopping them", she said and then she throw away the bloody tissue into the trash can. 

"Ah... no big deals~ Then I will go right now. Bye!", SinB said to the girls and slowly stepping out from the restroom. The girl want to talk more and know about SinB but she already gone.

"I didn't even know your name yet...."

................................

"So they really broke up yesterday?", SinB ask Eunha after Eunha told SinB about the news.

"Eoh. Rumours said that it's because Taehyung was too much for not letting his girlfriend to interact with anyone. So she decide to break up with him...", Eunha answered while slurping her favourite drinks.

It's Pepsi~

"Then I'm right for saying that that guy was a trash~", SinB said while smirking proudly of herself.

"By the way since when you attracted to this kind of things huh? You usually didn't even want to know about other people business", Eunha ask while lifting one of her eyebrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter