10화 : Found Ya

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me... girls? This is the last stop"

"You two girls... Helloooo..."

SinB was awaken by a man voice she don't know where is it coming from. When she opened her eyes, she realized that she still inside the bus, her head still on top of Yerin's shoulder while Yerin still sleeping soundly on SinB's head.

"Ah... I'm sorry... we will get off here...", SinB said to the driver. The driver just leave the two girls while heading back to the driver seat.

SinB gently waking Yerin up, with her soft voice and her slow shakes, Yerin finally awaken with her eyes still blinking. She still look so sleepy.

"Eonni we need to get off from the bus... This is the last stop~", SinB get up from her seat, kindly reaching her hands out for Yerin while waiting for Yerin patiently.

"Jinjjayo........?", Yerin answered with her sleepy soar voice, then she take SinB's hand as SinB helping Yerin to stand up from the seat. Both of them get off from the bus after they thanked the driver for waking them up.

"So.... what should we do now....? We already far away from our home....", Yerin ask while she trying hard to keep her eyes open. It's already 11pm at night and their home was just long long long sooooo far away.

SinB was looking at her left and right, trying to find any place to keep them from the cold night breeze.

Yerin look downwards to see that SinB still holding her hands tight 'till now. Only a smile can Yerin express through her face.

"Eonni let's walk for a while. Maybe we will find a place to stay for the night...", SinB pulled Yerin together with her, walking through the dark sidewalks as SinB keep looking everywhere. The night is getting colder so they need to be fast.

Memories of 'You'
10화 : Found Ya (Last)

"I cannot walk anymore Eunbi-yaa.... I'm so sleepy...", Yerin slowes her walk making SinB cannot walk faster too, since she's leading the way. SinB look at Yerin who's already exhausted, while her eyes was closed.

"Hop on", SinB bend her body down infront of Yerin.

"Mwo....?"

"Get on me. Hurry! It's getting colder...", SinB said and without waiting much longer, Yerin climb up onto SinB's back. Now SinB can sense that Yerin already putting her head on her shoulder, meaning that Yerin tried to sleep.

"Gosh... this eonni is heavy..."

SinB keep walking through the night while Yerin already fell asleep at her back. A few minutes later, SinB found a hotel at that quiet city. She put Yerin down for a while as she book a room for them two.

"Kaja eonni...", now SinB just dragging the sleepy Yerin together with her towards their room. After they entered the room successfully, Yerin hurriedly heading to the bed and lying herself down as she tried to continue her sleep.

SinB later lie down beside Yerin, exhausted. Then she turn her head, finding herself looking at the beautiful figure beside her who already sleeping soundly. SinB just smiled while caressing the older's cheek.

"You know eonni? I fooled you and I think that's enough~", SinB smirk then give a soft peck on Yerin's forehead.

"I remember everything that day. Now I know how precious you are to me... and I'm gonna take care of you forever~", SinB said.

SinB then hugged Yerin into her embrace as Yerin wrapped her arms around her body. Now they are sleeping while hugging each other and enjoying each other's warmth.

"Jaljayo Jung Jibang~"

....................................

10 am.

Yerin slowly opened her eyes, as she letting her grip on something beside her that she thought it was just a pillow but...

"E-Eunbi?? Am I hugging Eunbi just now?"

Yerin get up from the bed slowly, trying not to wake up SinB after remembering the incidence last night. She thought SinB might be tired by dragging and carrying her all the way here.

Yerin go to clean herself at the shower first. While she still cleaning herself, SinB finally awaken, spreading her arms wide and yawns a few times.

"Hoaaaaaaahhh! What time is it right now....", SinB said as she tried to find her phone beside her. But then she realized Yerin wasn't there, on the bed. SinB predicted that Yerin was inside the shower room, but why it was so quiet? 

SinB stand up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter