4화 : First wave

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB was walking towards her class together with Eunha. They have the same class today. So SinB walk while clinging her arms around Eunha's shoulder.

From afar, SinB could see that one girl walking towards them and gonna walk pass them soon. SinB freak out for a moment when she saw her. What kind of destiny she have with this one girl until all of sudden god arranged them to always meet accidentally.

Because SinB's wearing a white cap right now, she lowered her cap to cover her cold face while she suddenly asking Eunha to hold her sling bang all of sudden.

"Here!"

"Hold it by yourself you idiot!", Eunha tried to give the bag back to the owner but SinB keep pushing her to. Eunha finally accept her defeat.

While their distance only left a few metres, suddenly someone force-pulling Yerin from behind, making her steps stumbled and turn her head around. SinB just watching all of them from afar while still walking.

Memories of 'You'
4화 : First wave

"Kim Taehyung! Let me go!", Yerin said while trying to let herself go from the guy's grip. But his energy was beyond Yerin's will. Taehyung pulling Yerin away to somewhere.

"Eoh! That guy...."

SinB tried to ignore it but her human-feelings doesn't say so. At the end she took her bag away from Eunha's hand while walking in silence, trying to tell herself to just ignore it.

She put her hands inside her jean's pocket while lowering her head. Eunha realize the sudden change of SinB's mood but she didn't dare to ask much. A moments later she was informed by SinB that she gonna head to the restroom for a while.

.....................................

"What else did you want?", Yerin asking to Taehyung, almost like she's totally angry with his doings.

"You need to get back with me!", Taehyung holding tight on both Yerin's wrist while his expression was the same as a monster.

"L-Let me go!"

"No! Tell me why did you broke up with me!"

"It's because I need to! You slowly become abusive day by day!", Yerin holding the pain that Taehyung left on her wrist. She could just wincing in pain while still looking angrily towards the monster's face infront of her.

"YOU STUPID GIRLFRIEND!!"

Pakk!!

...............................

SinB was walking through the buildings, trying to find the figure that suddenly being dragged out by force just now. She look to her left and her right, but she didn't find the person she's looking for.

"Where the heck did he bring her to....", SinB sigh.

At first she didn't want to interrupt with anyone business. But then when she saw how terrified Yerin's SOS face just now making her couldn't ignore it longer. She knew that she need to do something.

She walk along the back of the huge buildings and at the end she heard someone's shouting angrily somewhere. SinB tried to follow the source of that voice and then she saw an upleasing sight.

She couldn't hold herself much more longer when she saw Yerin already crying, but still manage to show her angry and disappointed expression to Taehyung.

SinB know if she tried to fight, both of them will got hurt. But thanks to her genius brain, she find a way to stop this bull.

"Ooh~ looks like Kim Taehyung is a total trash right now~", SinB said proudly while holding her phone, recording those two. Taehyung was startled when she saw SinB walking towards them bravely like she didn't scared what's gonna happen to her.

"Who are you? What are you doing?", Taehyung showing her fierce looking towards SinB but still, she looks so calm than ever.

"That girl.... Hwang Eunbi?"

"Oh me? Don't mind me~ I'm just doing an Instagram Live. This seems interesting to share through the whole world~", SinB smirk towards him while walking closer. Seems like she didn't afraid of anything.

"What did you said? L-Live?", Taehyung asking while still holding tight on Yerin's wrist.

"Eoh! Someone's commenting asking where is this right now? It's at the back of XXX Buildings. Com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter