3화 : She's not her

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB was happily walking into the bus while holding a box on her left hand. Theres a slice of Yerin's favourite carrot cake inside there.

Today is Yerin's birthday.

"Yerin eonni gonna be so proud of me~ uwuww~~", SinB said excitedly, not knowing than moments later she will going through a breathtaking horror experience. 

She sit on the seat, beside a highschool boy who's wearing a headphone on his head. Looks like he's into music right now. 

SinB look outside the window. The rain is pouring heavily right now. Rather tham worrying about herself getting wet later, she's more worried about the cakd will taste like 'euwww' when Yerin get it later.

BOOM!!

The sudden loud sounds making the bus suddenly unstable, left and right. The passengers shouting in horror while some of them fell down from their seat.

The road was too slippery making the driver cannot stop the bus safely. SinB still holding tight on that slice of cake. In that crucial moment, that high school boy beside him holding her shoulder tight while  his other hands holding onto the bus railing as tight as he could.

But it was useless when the bus totally lost control and finally hit the road divider, making the bus rotated 90 degrees and shattered on the wet rough roads.

Some was died on the scene, some was thrown out from the bus, and one of them was SinB.

The last thing she could see is the blurry image of the carrot cake, wet not only with the rain, but also with her own blood.

"S-Saengil chuka... hae........ Eon... n-nie....."

Memories of 'You'
3화 : She's not her

..................................

Weekend.

Most of people in her age will going out with their friends, or maybe sleep the whole day at home. But not for SinB.

SinB want to pay her parents kindness for taking care of her for the whole 5 years in hospital. So she decided to work part-time job in order to help them, or at least she can buy them something with her own money.

"Ahhh.... crap. My nametag....", she forgot to bring it today. But that wasn't a big deal tho.

SinB wore her apron and her working beanie. Then she start to take order from customers at the counter.

She work at a cafe. Not just a normal cafe, but a really popular cafe with their creative and amazing drinks.

"Welcome~", SinB greet the customer and later they order what they want.

It continues like that for 3 hours straight. But there's still overcoming customers out there.

"Welcome--- Oh!", SinB was greeted by the familiar faces she often saw in her 5 years new life.

"SinB-ya look who I bring~?", Eunha cling her hands with a person right next to her. That person just smiled towards SinB happily.

"Yaa Kim Yewon! It's been a long time since we last met~", SinB eyes widen when she saw Umji was there with Eunha.

Kim Yewon (Umji), 21.

"Annyeong SinB-ya~ hehe", Umji waved to SinB happily. Then SinB took their order and make their drinks diligently. It was her last order and she was allowed to take a 2 hours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter