1화 : Unknown life

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015
Seoul University Hospital

A 17 years old girl was pacing out, looking outside the window from her 5th floor ward. Her eyes were cold and her expression was empty. She felt nothing.

The moment she woke up a day before, she was greeted by people who suddenly crying and hugging her out of blue. She was confuse, but at the same time she feel a total blank inside her brain. She finally opened her eyes after 5 years in bed.

They told her her name, age, and who are those people around her. But still, she feel empty. She didn't know anything and no one.

The tragedy happened in flash, and yet the survivor only 3 of them from total 15 people. One of them was her, Hwang Eunbi.

She letting out another heavy sigh from her breath and finally turn around her body, sitting on the bed she spent 5 years on it. She will go home tomorrow with the family that she can't remember anymore.

Hwang Eunbi, 17.

Memories of 'You'
1화 : Unknown life

2019
Seoul University

Hwang Eunbi, 21.

She walk through the crowd silently, holding tight on her sling bag while looking at what's going on at her front.

There's a fight, between two guy maybe in her age. Also there's a girl beside them, shouting their name to stop fighting. So SinB thought this must be a love quarrel. 

"Mwoya... Such a waste of time...."

SinB walk away from the scene while the fight still continue until 'only god knows' when.

....................................

SinB was reading some books about animal science in the library. The situation was totally peaceful and quiet. SinB enjoyed reading about animals. For her animals are amazing.

But her peaceful moment didn't last that long when suddenly someone interrupted SinB and sit beside her.

She just take a glance at that person, then sighing in annoyance. Seriously, this girl again? She keep following SinB from SinB's first year in university.

When the first time they met, that girl said that she know SinB years ago when they go to the same kindergarten. But that was a really long time ago. Plus, SinB didn't even remember that she ever go to any kindergarten in her life.

Can anyone easily recognize a person from their kindergarten? SinB don't know, since people face can change as time passed.

That girl beside SinB just put her head on the table, looking at SinB with her cute smile, sometimes also looking at the book SinB reading right now. Is the book more interesting than her? That girl thought.

Jung Eunbi, 22.

Known as Eunha, popular for her bunny looking and cute character. If someone want to adopt a cute person in their life, their one-pick will be Eunha.

"Psst! SinB-ya....", Eunha called SinB but SinB didn't even look at her.

"Psst! Hwang Eunbi...", again, ignored.

Eunha poke SinB's cheek twice. But still, SinB totally ignored her. Eunha finally getting annoyed and took away the book SinB's reading from her. SinB just gave her a cold looking eyes in reply.

"That's what you get for ignoring me~", Eunha stick out her tongue to tease SinB.

"Mwo? Wae?", SinB just looking straight at Eunha in annoyance. Eunha just slightly giggled by SinB behaviour right now.

It's not that SinB didn't like Eunha. It's just she couldn't remember anything about Eunha in her past. So meeting Eunha was like meeting a stranger that suddenly saying she's close with you in the past. That will be awkward.

Actually SinB was glad that Eunha still following her around. Since that incident, SinB was so cold towards others. So no one can SinB call as her close friend.

After waking up from a long time sleep, SinB was currently 17 y/o that time, also mean that she actually need to attend high school at that age.

She did attend high school, but only for 2 years. She took the college entrance exam when she was 18 and succeed to enter a prestigious university in Seoul, because she's just a genius.

Since then, her only friend was Eunha, the girl she met in college and Umji, a friend she close with in high school.

"Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter