5화 : The voice

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yerin eonni!!"

Yerin turn her head around to that source of voice to see that 12 years old girl running to her happily. Yerin just form her face into a bright smile when suddenly SinB hug her tightly. She really miss Yerin a lot.

After Yerin starting middle school, Yerin often stop by SinB's school on her way home. That's the only way how she can meet SinB after they separated. Jung Yerin still wearing her glasses 'till then.

"You came again?", SinB asking Yerin with her childish voice. Yerin couldn't help but to smile even more.

"Eoh~ You know how much I miss you Hwang Eunbi?", Yerin ask with her pout.

"I know! Aigoo Jung Jibang until when you will wear that glasses? You look like a nerd 'till now. Is there anyone who still bullying you at middle school?"

"Yaaa stop calling me Jung Jibang! I have name you know! NAME!", Yerin smack SinB's arm hard, making the younger girl wincing in pain.

"It's hurts... hing... ㅠㅠ", SinB hold her arms in pain.

"No one bullied me anymore! I've become stronger thanks to you. About these glasses... When I'm old enough I will do lasik surgery, so I didn't need to wear this anymore~", Yerin pointed to the nerdy glasses of hers.

"Eonni tomorrow you don't need to come to my school~ I will come to your school. You just wait for me at the front gate, same as what you did to me just now~", SinB smirk, proud of herself. Yerin can guess what actually she planned to do tomorrow.

"Wae wae wae? Don't tell me.... Omo! You have surprise for my birthday, right?", Yerin covered pretending to be shock.

"Hmmm I don't know~ just wait~", SinB tried to avoid eye contact with Yerin.

"Aish... fine I will wait. But if it suddenly raining, just go home. Ok? I will not wait for you if it's raining. Arasseo?"

"Yeah yeah fine~"

Soon they say their farewell to each other, not knowing that it will be their last meet with each other.

Memories of 'You'
5화 : The voice

....................................

"Hwang Eunbi....."

"Don't go...."

"Hwang Eunbi!"

Yerin was awaken from her sleep, looking around her only to find people staring at her weirdly. Luckily there wasn't that much people. Yerin just covered her face with her palms in embarrassment. It was just a dream. 

"Eo! Hwang Eunbi...", she suddenly remembered why she was here. She get up from her seat and walk towards a specific room. The moment she enter the room, she only saw a back view of a person who quietly staring outside the window. 

"Hwang... Eunbi?", Yerin called her name,  making the person turn her head around.

"Eoh... sunbaenim...", SinB said with her bold tone. Why did her personality keep changing? Now she become cold again, Yerin thought.

"Don't call me sunbaenim. Just call me eonni~", Yerin smiled to SinB but her expression still the same.

Yerin took a seat right next to SinB's bed. Remembering what happened to her this evening, Yerin urging herself to ask SinB what actually happened.

"What happened to you actually?", Yerin ask in worried.

"Just a headache. Don't mind that...", SinB tried to keep it short. She didn't want to tell a complicated stories of her life to a total stranger.

"Ahh... But it seems pretty serious tho---"

"I said don't mind that", SinB look at Yerin with a really cold expression, making Yerin shivers all of sudden. So Yerin start to zip zip completely from asking any other question.

SinB took her seat on her bed while still staring at the sky.

"Gomawo..."

"E-Eoh?", SinB

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter