6화 : Impact

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Another memory recall? For real?", Yuju was shocked when she heard that from SinB. Wow, that's fast. Yuju thought that this might be because of someone from SinB's past.

"Eoh... wae? You are a doctor why should you be shock?", SinB was confused when she saw how shock Yuju reacted to her story.

"Ani... It's just a few days ago when you first get your memory recall. Didn't you think that this might be because of someone?", Yuju ask to SinB out of curiosity.

It wasn't a new to thing to people who have amnesia to get a memory recall. But when it comes to SinB, who already going through her 5 years living without any memories was suddenly hit by it twice all of sudden.

"Who recently befriend with you?", Yuju ask but SinB said there's no one.

"Lie!"

"There's really no one for real!"

"Then how came you can have this memory recall all of sudden you stupid!"

"Mollaa!!"

"Aish.... If there's a spatula right infront of me I'm gonna smack your head with that!", Yuju said as she taking notes on whatever SinB told her just now. Since she is SinB's doctor, she need to know everything about SinB's memory feedbacks.

"But I do know one thing for sure..."

"What again....", Yuju just facepalmed herself.

"It's all started when I met Jung Yerin"

Memories of 'You'
6화 : Impact

"That sunbae another day?", Yuju ask excitedly while opened her eyes wide looking at SinB with her happy expression.

"Eoh...", SinB just look at Yuju weirdly. What's wrong with this doctor. She's a doctor but her personality was like.... uh... a strange person?

"Mwoya! You said there's no one recently befriend with you?"

"It's really no one tho! She just a sunbae that suddenly pop up in my life out of nowhere...", SinB put her arms together, looking at Yuju with her cold expression.

"Then... You must stick close to her more"

"Ne? Excuse me??"

SinB was startled. Her? With Yerin? No no no. Why should she stick together with that senior of her? Also what is Yerin relationship with her memory recall tho? SinB just thought that all of this was a total nonsense.

"Just stick close with her for a while. Just one month... eo? Maybe she can help you to regain your memory back~", Yuju look at SinB full of hope. Yuju really think that Yerin can help her solving all of those missing puzzles in SinB's head.

"I don't need my old memory back. I have a happy life right now. I have my families back. I havr friends remember?", SinB was totally disagree with Yuju's idea.

"Friends? You have only two Hwang Eunbi. TWO. Also... You already forget her? You really didn't want to find her again?", Yuju ask.

SinB finally came back to her sense. She realize that she almost forgot about her. How could she? If there's a tons of memories for SinB to choose, she will only choose that memories of her.

"Ah.... Jibang-Rin....", SinB lowered her head for a while. How guilty is she when suddenly she forget about her. SinB lift her head back up and look at Yuju with her serious cold eyes.

"I will do it"

"For Jibang-Rin eonni...."

......................................

Yerin was staring blankly at her bedroom's wall. Actually not just staring. She keep thinking about what just happened to SinB these few days. Is that really a normal headache? It doesn't seems like a normal one tho.

"Did she have some kind of sickness?", Yerin was worried. Without thinking much longer, she already dialling SinB's number on her phone.

Tuutt tuttt........

Tuuutt tuuutt.....

"Yeoboseyo"

"Eoh Hwang Eunbi... are you alright?", that's the only question Yerin want to ask her the most right now. She was sicklu worried about SinB after she saw her like that just now.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter