I Miss You, I'm Sorry

The Boy Who Noticed Me

(Your POV)-

It had now been the start of Spring Quarter and so you went about the new quarter as you always do which is to pray that you pass all of your classes so that you can graduate.

You went into your first class which was a Cultural Issues class, being the first day you figured you didn't feel like sitting in the front so you chose a seat at the second to last row to the back. While you were waiting for the professor like everyone else you got an alert from your phone that Mark was live streaming.

Taking a peak at the live stream you then heard his voice asking: "is this seat taken?"

You then immediately look up and turn off your phone so that he wouldn't see that you were looking at his account

You simply replied by saying: "no go ahead" without making much eye contact

During the lecture he kept trying to get your attention by texting and writing notes that said stuff like: "are you as bored as I am?" or "plz talk to me I miss you"

However you did your best to ignore him and despite even having thoughts of dropping the class you knew that you needed to face your issues so you texted him: "let's talk after class then but for now leave me alone"

(After class)-

The two of you went to the school's lobby by the vending machines 

(You)-Alright well go ahead

(Mark)-Huh?

(You)-You said you wanted to talk to me right? well what did you want to talk about?

(Mark)-Why do you hate me so much?

(You)-I don't hate you, I hate the person you've made me become

(Mark)-What do you mean by that?

(You)-Yeri and I have never once left each other over some guy, but ever since you came around I became obsessed and wanted you all to myself to the point that I abandoned my best friend thinking she was stealing you from me but now I realize that you were just a waste of my time from the beginning.

(Mark)-How is it my fault? I thought you liked me back

(You)-I did but if it means that I have to change for someone then I'd rather not be a part of the relationship at all (you said leaving shortly after)

(Mark)-Wait y/n-ah! he says running towards you

(You)-What now?

(Mark)-The whole reason I wanted to talk to you wasn't because I wanted to get you back, it was because it was Yeri's birthday yesterday and being the good friend she is she wanted me to give you these (he says giving you a bag full of red velvet cupcakes made by Yeri herself) I know how much you miss her and I'm sorry if I was the reason you two broke up but just know that she still cares about you. (he says before heading off)


A month later

As much as you didn't want to admit it you missed Mark, since that day he gave you the cupcakes from Yeri was the last time you ever saw him as you found out that he dropped the class after that day.

Knowing how much a point you made about how much you didn't want to be with him you felt stupid to call him ever again begging for him to forgive you but you still thought that you should thank him as you and Yeri did end up being friends again because of his actions.

You then decided to text him first with a simple "hey" since hearing his voice was still too much for you

However, he never ended up responding or even looking at the message as it had now been 3 days since you've sent the message, you didn't think too much about him not responding since you figured he probably hates you now.

It wasn't until a couple days after when you got a call from Yeri in the middle of the night that you started to worry about him

(Flashback to the night of the call)-

(You)-Hey what's wrong you okay? (you said confused since as soon as you answered the phone it was silent)

(Yeri)-You need to find Mark! He hasn't been showing up to his classes or even do his live streams I think there's something going with him!

(You)-Slow down what are you talking about?

(Yeri)-At first I didn't think much of it since you and I both know Mark skips classes a lot but it's been almost a month now and no one knows where he is, I was wondering if he ever contacted you about anything recently

(You)-No, I tried texting him a couple days ago but I haven't heard from him yet

(Yeri)-I'm really worried about him y/n-ah

(You)-How about this, let's both go to his dorm tmrw and see what's going on maybe his roommates might know something

(Yeri)-Ok yeah sounds good, I'll text you his address and we can meet there after you finish your shift

(You)-See you then, try to get some sleep I'm sure he's fine

End of call


The next day

You had just finished your shift for the day and was about to head to the bus that would stop near Mark's place based on the address Yeri sent

On the bus to your surprise you received a notification that Mark was going live, without thinking you immediately watched it as you were on your way 

(How the live stream went)-

(Mark)-Hello everyone I'm back after taking some time off for myself, I've decided that a month was too long for me to be gone and I felt selfish for leaving you all without saying anything. I'm back on the live stream to tell you all that throughout these past couple of months I felt that I wasn't being true with myself as although I may seem like the dating expert you all rely on, I felt as if I wasn't being real with everyone because at the end of the day I'm also going through these concerns and wondering on when the girl I like will finally recognize my feelings towards her (he says referring to you). I'm not the perfect person you all think I am as I'm actually quite the introvert and can't even express my own feelings most of the time. I was only pretending to be the person I wanted to be for myself. Now before I lose track of what I'm actually trying to say..(doorbell ring)

(Mark)-Sorry everyone I will be back shortly (he says walking towards his front door wondering who would be visiting him)

(Mark to ?)-"what are you doing here?"

Who will be at the door first? Will it be you or Yeri?

To be continued


Sorry to leave you all on a cliff hanger but the story was getting to long and I was beginning to lose my mind. Hope you all have been enjoying the story so far!