Yes or No?

The Boy Who Noticed Me

(Mark's POV)-During the Instagram Live stream

(To his audience)-"I'm back now so let's continue with our session today, send me your recent concerns/questions you have with your relationship in the comments and I will try my best to respond to all of them"

Looking through the comments he did end up seeing yours but since you only added in your first name he wasn't sure if it was you or someone else and decided to ignore the comment for now. But he did smile to himself a little bit after seeing it.

After eventually finishing the live stream, he decided to ask for your number through DMing the account you used to ask your question and now we'll move on to your POV on this whole situation.


(Your POV)-

(Your thoughts after he ended the livestream)-"I guess he didn't end up seeing my comment, but I think this is for the best since now I have no regrets and never have to say that I never tried to get his attention"

You then decided to clear your mind after a long day by taking a nice hot shower

After getting out of the shower and drying your hair off you saw that you got a new DM on Instagram and the moment you saw that it said it was from "Mark Lee" you threw your phone on the bed freaking out while pacing back and forth.

(Your train of thought)-"Why would he be messaging me? OMG that means he saw my comment and wants to give his answer!!!! Well knowing that the odds are not in my favor I will just check the message and block him afterwards so I never have to see him again"

The message read:

(Mark Lee)- "Hello Y/N-ah (if this is the Y/N I know from my TTH class if not plz ignore) I wanted to say that I was glad to see your comment on my livestream and that I didn't respond to it right away because I thought it was from someone else with the same name as yours but if this is actually you I want you to know that I've been waiting to hear those words since I first saw you. If you are still up for it message me through this number: (xxx)-xxx-xxx" 

You then decided to text him right away with a text that read: "hey it's me (y/n-ah) and I would still be up for a date with you"

You waited a couple of minutes anxiously wondering if he would ever respond and asked yourself if he maybe sent you a wrong number because it had been now 30mins and you felt as if you were going crazy.

You then got an alert from your phone that said Mark was livestreaming at the moment and then you thought to yourself: "ohh he probably didn't reply back yet since he was getting ready for his livestream"

Or at least that's what you had thought until you clicked to view the live stream and saw Yeri sitting next to him as the two were smiling at each other constantly making you feel insecure on whether he even meant to send that message or if he was just playing with your heart. Since all of a sudden he made it seem like he was also interested in Yeri.

It wasn't until many of the comments said that they looked like a couple that it started to bother you but then you thought to yourself: "maybe I'm just one of his options" as you then left the livestream and went crying yourself to sleep as you couldn't even trust your own best friend anymore. From that day on you started to social distance yourself from any friend group meetings and ignored all of Yeri's messages because you knew that if you even heard her voice you might end up saying something you don't mean.

Also guess what? He never responded and so you never got a yes or no! Which only made you hate him more than ever!

How are you going to act when you see the two of them ever again? 

To be continued