Meeting him again

The Boy Who Noticed Me

It had now been 2 months and you had successfully avoided both Yeri and Mark within that time period and continued to ignore his calls whenever he would call you everyday and texted you to make sure you were okay.

Which only confused you more since he never officially considered you as his girlfriend and it had been obvious that Mark and Yeri had feelings for each other at this point.

Within this time you continued to only focus on your work and getting good grades, the friends you had been talking to that wasn't as close with both Yeri and Mark were Lucas and Johnny.

As you not only worked together with them on campus but you grew a friendship with these two as they were always there for you when you needed them.

Now I know what you are wondering have you seen Mark despite the fact that you've been trying your best to avoid him? The answer is that you actually have at one of the events you were hosting for the quarter. Here's how that day went:


(Your POV)-

Event: Spooktacular (Halloween event)

At this event you were one of the main hosts along with Johnny and because of that you were too busy to notice any of Mark's texts or calls, because of that he took matters into his own hands and decided to attend your event.

However, because there was too many people at the event he couldn't find you until the end of the event when you were in the middle of cleaning up with Johnny and Lucas.

(Johnny)-(sees you not knowing how to use the vacuum)-"hey y/n-ah let me" he says knowing how tired you were from running around all night making sure your volunteers were at their booths.

(You)-Thank you oppa, If you all don't mind I'm just gonna take the decorations down to the storage room downstairs and then head home let me know if you all need anything through the group chat. (you said while holding the basket full of decorations and waving at the two boys)

While you were about to use your employee card as a key to open the door to the storage room you felt a hand pulling you into one of the meeting rooms

Feeling scared you screamed for help but unfortunately no one was there so you started slapping and kicking the guy until you heard a familiar voice

(Mark)-Hey calm down it's just me! (he says while turning on the lights)

(You)-What do you want?

(Mark)-I want to talk to you, I know you saw the broadcast that day and I'm sorry I never replied back to your text that day I was too busy making sure Yeri got home safe and didn't feel attacked by all the hate comments she received from my viewers.

(You)-If you're so worried about Yeri then why are you here talking about me? (you said taking the basket and attempting to leave but Mark stops you and takes the basket from you to help you leave)

(You being confused then just went with him helping you since you were too tired to argue with him and proceeded to go with him into the storage room)

On your way out you felt two arms around your neck stopping you from leaving 

(You)-Mark stop you rejected me remember? by leaving me on read so what's the point of trying now?

(Mark)-Give me one more chance, you and I had something and we both know that

Before you could say anything you saw Johnny and Lucas heading towards your direction which you were glad as you mouthed to them "help me"

Johnny then bravely states: "what are you doing with my girlfriend?" as he pulls you away from Mark and into his arms so you didn't have to face Mark

(Mark)-I'm sorry what gf? yeah I don't think so, she wouldn't go for a guy like you

(Johnny)-I think it's her choice on who she wants to be with not yours, just go cause she's mine (he says while the three of you head back to the office to get your bags and to Johnny's car as he offered to drive both you and Lucas home)

(You to Johnny during the drive home)-thanks for earlier but you didn't have to do that for me

(Lucas)-Why it seemed like you clearly needed us there, and come on you and Johnny hyung have known each other for years so it wouldn't be completely weird if you two ended up together

(Johnny to you)-Use me as your fake bf whenever you need to Y/N-ah you deserve better than a guy like Mark

(You to Johnny)-Wouldn't that be too much for me to ask?

(Johnny just grabs your hand and smiles at you as a response to let you know that he would be okay with it)

Is it weird that your heart slightly fluttered by his actions just then? 

Will this be the last of Mark? Will you give him another chance?

To be continued