5 years later (pt.3)

The Boy Who Noticed Me

Mark's POV-

He heard something drop on the floor in the other room and immediately woke up

(Mark)-Y/N-ah is everything ok? (he says checking every room in your apartment but at this point you were gone to find Yeri)

He then proceeded to call Yeri in case she knew anything 

(Mark to Yeri)-Have you seen Y/N-ah by chance?

(Yeri to Mark)-No I thought you two would've been cuddling by now, did something go wrong?

(Yeri then hears a knock on her door before she could continue, checking the peephole she tells Mark that you were at her place before hanging up)

(Yeri to you)-Hey what are you doing here so late?

(You pull out your phone to show the photo of Yeri in Mark's photo)

(You)-You call yourself my friend when you've been going around my back dating my crush of 5 years?!

(Yeri)-No no you've got it all wrong I can explain just come inside I'll tell you everything please

(You)-What's there to explain?! Were the two of you just using me this entire time?

(Yeri)-We didn't mean too! This is all my fault I just wanted an excuse for you and Mark to finally get together and I was just helping him by pretending to be his gf I swear nothing ever happened between us you have to believe me.

(You)-So this was your whole plan to just set us up? Well guess what your plan failed and I never want to see the two of you ever again (you said running off)

Not knowing where to go since you knew Mark would be waiting for you back at your place, you decided that the only choice you had was to go to Johnny and Lucas's place

Despite it being around 2:30am you were glad that Johnny was awake at this hour

(Johnny)-Hey is everything ok-(you had rushed into his arms before he could finish talking)

(You)-Why do I always fall for the wrong guys? what am I doing wrong?

(Johnny)-shh it's going to be okay let's go talk about this in my room ok? (he says while closing the door behind him)

Johnny then let's you inside his room quietly since Lucas was asleep

(You then lay down on Johnny's bed while he sits on the chair at his desk acting as your counselor)

(Johnny)-So what's bothering you?

(You)-Well Yeri pretended to me Mark's girlfriend for the past couple of months as an excuse for him to come out here and so that we could possibly get back together

(Johnny)-Did you confront her about it?

(You)-Yeah and she admitted to everything but I still can't believe that the two of them were planning this the entire time behind my back

(Johnny)-Not saying that I'm not on your side or anything but isn't what Yeri did actually a kind gesture? Since she knew how much you liked Mark and planned this all for you two to be happy, so what exactly is the issue here?

(You)-Ohh idk that I can't trust them anymore after this, the reason this bugs me is because I know that Yeri also liked him at one point so a part of me thinks that she used this opportunity to fulfill her wishes instead of mine.

(Johnny)-My advice is for you to talk to both of them and hear them out at least and if you want to still to let them out of your life after that then that's your decision 

(You)-Yeah you're right, I'm sorry for coming here so late

(Johnny)-Hey don't ever apologize for coming to your best friend's place, why don't you get some sleep here while I'll sleep on the couch.

(You)-Thanks, goodnight (you say as the two of you share a hug one last time before you went to bed)


The next day

You texted both Mark and Yeri to meet you at your place as you planned to hear them out over dinner that you prepared

To your suprise only Mark ended up showing up and Yeri wasn't answering any of your calls or texts

(You)-Where's Yeri? I planned on talking to both of you tonight

(Mark)-She couldn't make it up she decided that it would be better if I only showed up

(You)-Why's that?

(Mark)-So that I can tell you that I'm so sorry for everything, It's not Yeri's fault I asked her to help me get to you and because I didn't have a gf avaliable to play the role to get your attention she decided to just fill that position. For the last five year you're all I've thought about and I wanted to reach out to you but I didn't know how since I knew you still hated me. I know I don't deserve you but is it possible for us to start over?

(You)-That depends, why don't we start out by just talking and we can see what happens from there

(Mark smiles then rushing to hug you and you decided to give in)

(You)-Alright alright, but if I find out your with another girl again we're over for good you got that?

(Mark)-(pouts while nodding)

The two of you then finished your dinner and spent the rest of the night watching movies and catching up


Authors Note: I've decided to make this the last chapter since you and Mark are together so there's nothing really to add, thank you to everyone who's subscribed or liked this story I really appreciated it.